PDA

View Full Version : What age did you first take a cock up the ass?

shaunmcc1
05-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi guys

Was just wondering what age most gay guys took a cock for the first time?

I was 14

johnathondevine
05-06-2010, 11:29 AM
I was 16, my bf was same hurt like hell at first but I got used to him.

atzeman
05-07-2010, 07:41 AM
was 11 and was another boy my age and enjoyed it then and even now:tonguewag:

brockli
05-07-2010, 08:00 PM
I stuck it up dude's ass around 14 I believe, maybe I was 15.

bithewayitsme
05-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Wow! I'm quite a late starter compared to others. Took my first cock up my ass at the age of 28. Enjoyed it very much though!

slippery_one
05-08-2010, 12:07 PM
i was 10.......got it from an 8-yr-old cousin. first adult cock at 58! i'm 61 now, so 've enjoyed 3 years of hot fucking.

LngHrHarleyRdr
05-09-2010, 08:37 AM
I was 14, swapped fucks with a 13yo neighbor. :-)

Stef
05-09-2010, 01:15 PM
i had a buddy sleeping over, and we wanted to try it for a long time already, but we kinda hesitated. but one day, when my uncle (whom i lived with at that time) wasn't at home, we just DID it. my buddy was the same age, but unlike me, he has a long cock (7.5 inches at least, id say) that gets very thick towards the base, and has an upward curve. it hurt like HELL when he thrusted it all the way in for the first time (and i was a little afraid he might have torn my hole apart LOL) but the pain was forgotten soon and made room for sheer pleasure. and it was his turn next, anyway LOL.

DAMN that was fun to remember! thanks for the question!!!

shaunmcc1
05-09-2010, 05:15 PM
cheers guys!!!

Like the stories too

here's mine

It was with my friends older brother (17)
every time i went around i noticed he was always walking around in boxer, i'd get stiff just looking. he must have noticed because he let his cock slip out when he new i was looking and gave me a smile.
one night he walked me home, (it was late) we started chattin and the gay subject came up, i ended up suckin him off at a bus stop, he told me what to do... it was a shock when i tasted his cum
we did this a few more times for about a week. he came to my house when he new my parent where at work, i took him to my room and asked him to fuck me. OMG it was fuckin painful but soon i was lovin every thrust
after that we fucked all the time

nc_latino
05-10-2010, 10:26 AM
never had a dick in my ass... still waiting...

average_joe73
05-10-2010, 01:43 PM
I was 29 when I first started foolin around with other guys seriously. I had a friend when I was a teenager that I jacked off with and then nothing more with guys untill I was 28 when I met a guy on squirt and we sucked each other a few times. Then I met him again and asked him to fuck me. a few months later I topped a different guy, then months later I met a married guy also on squirt and took his ass cherry. I hooked up with the married guy so many times for about a year.

Been loving fucking and gettin fucked since. Now I have a partner and love it when we make love :-)

takingupmybutt
05-10-2010, 09:42 PM
22yo and i loved it

BrettHartt
05-12-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm a late bloomer... just last year! :)

m4mORALguy
05-19-2010, 04:56 PM
I had a guy sneak up to me in the showers in 7th grade and shoved his soapy cock up my ass. It hurt like hell. I've tried it a couple of other times but never liked it. I'd much rather have them stick it in my mouth and fuck my throat.....LOVE oral sex! ;)

fellatioman
05-25-2010, 03:55 PM
I was in my late teens in high school. It was with the first guy, same age as me, I sucked off and swallowed with. I was his cocksucker and bottom toy for three years. Then I moved on to another slightly older man and was his bottom slut for about two years before I moved away. I would blow him while we were riding around the country back roads in his car and we would always end up with me bent over the hood of the car and him pounding me senseless until he filled my ass with his cum under the starry moonlit night sky! Oh the memories! Lol!

hot4cock2
08-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Haven't actually done it yet. Closest I've come to actually being fucked is having a guy rubbed my hole with the head of his cock. That felt amazing.

stanger
08-28-2010, 10:55 AM
I played around with my cousin when we were 9 or 10 but have not really ever had an adult cock up my ass.

I would love to try it with the right guy. I find it really hot to use a dildo but a real fucking would be SO much hotter...

habercrasper
08-30-2010, 10:35 AM
i was barely 18 and he was 17. his idea, he had a WIDE cock, that got thicker and wider at the base. it hurt of course, but I thought about it all the time!

Marcus63
08-31-2010, 06:38 AM
With my older brother's buddy, Scott - he was probably 15. I had seen him naked before and knew he had a big cock (it seemed enormous to me back then). We all hung out a lot and Scott would often kid around and just be silly - always in the spot light. One time when my brother wasn't around, I was over at Scott's and his parents were out. He invited me to come down to their basement rec room - it was in the daytime but the lights were all out and it was dark - I figured something was up. I was walking in the dark and he came up behind me softly and rubbed against me, then started to pull my body to his. I could feel his hard-on through his shorts (and through the back of mine). Scott was definitely more dominant than me and he eased me to my knees and I sucked his cock. He is cut, unlike me and I licked and sucked and tried to swallow as much as I could. But before he came, he lead me into the bathroom, had me drop my shorts and he soaped up his cock. He then told me to soap up my ass crack. I still remember doing this and wanting to but being terrified that he could actually put that thing up my ass. He started to nudge his cock against my cherry hole and I could feel a sharp pain - he was gentle up to a point and then just stuck it in. It hurt like hell and I think I was panting for a bit, then he slid it in again and I guess I just eased up and relaxed. He bucked me for a little while - I was a little lost in the sensation and next thing I knew, he was bucking me harder then stopped and his body was just doing little pumps. I figured out that he was cuming up my ass. He slid out, I jerked off and came then we cleaned up and just laughed at each other. We did this a few more times before we drifted apart.

poz_2000
08-31-2010, 06:40 AM
I`m 71 years young and got my first cock up my ass this year having just discovered the delights of homo sex. Now I want more and to be fucked like a slut.

magpiejam
08-31-2010, 11:52 AM
Was 55 years old,a very late starter,been fucked loads of times now by about a dozen different guys,still love it too.

poz_2000
08-31-2010, 01:34 PM
I`ve found out - you are never too old to learn.
So far only 1 guy. I want more.

magpiejam
08-31-2010, 05:48 PM
I`ve found out - you are never too old to learn.
So far only 1 guy. I want more.

yeah once you've had a cock,you want more

colletonguy
09-01-2010, 05:41 PM
I was 19. I got to know a couple of guys that at first I didn't know were gay. When I found out I kept thinking about it. I finally got up the nerve to tell them I was curious. That same night both of them fucked me.

waldo
09-01-2010, 08:53 PM
I have yet to get fucked. I would love to get my ass fucked by a guy some day. I'm waiting. Until then I plan to be getting a dildo soon.

ontmale
09-02-2010, 08:59 PM
i was 23 and he was 44 year old black man and he sure was good at what he did. and that was all we did nothing more then him topping me, i seen him on and of for about 5 years. wish he was still around so i could get it from him one more time , i still think about him after all these year one of the best tops that i ever been with cheers all

habercrasper
09-05-2010, 12:18 AM
I was 19. I got to know a couple of guys that at first I didn't know were gay. When I found out I kept thinking about it. I finally got up the nerve to tell them I was curious. That same night both of them fucked me.

hot story!

:)

dingoaud
09-05-2010, 01:32 AM
I was about 14 with 2 older guys around 35 to 40 , drunk in back of a VW Kombi van, i did not know any better what they where doing i did enjoy the blow job and they where very gentle with me, This went on until i got my first job at 17

hugorod
10-24-2010, 07:02 AM
I was 19 but I had been using toys/objects since I was 15 so my ass was ready. I knew I was going to get it that night too so I had loosened up earlier with lube and a plug.

hectorshouse
10-25-2010, 02:09 AM
I was 35 - on holiday in Spain - I met a Dutch guy in a bar and he came back to my room and fucked me hard - although I'd used dildos for years he only had spit to lube the condom, so it hurt a bit - but I'll never forget it, and always look back fondly on that experience :)

atzeman
10-25-2010, 08:15 AM
first time was when I was 11 I use to show the other boys how good male to male sex was and the enjoyment of playing and sucking each other. Then I wanted to fine out how it feels when another puts his penis in my ass and since then I love the feeling. Seem like all the boys after the first time loved doing me

exrated
10-25-2010, 11:30 AM
My first ass fucking was at 13. My friend the same age and I used to suck each others cocks every chance we got. One day he asked if he could "fuck " my ass. I got on all fours [like a dog] he put some vasaline [sp] on his cock and slowly pushed it in. Wow what a great feeling. I felt so perverted, I loved the feeling of his boy cock pumping in and out of me. I could even tell when he was gonna cum. His cock felt like it grew harded then filled my ass/cunt. Eventually I discovered I loved sitting on his cock.
Even better was , at us 16, when his family moved back to the area after 3 years. We started right back into sex.. Only now his cock had matured and grow much larger. I liked sucking it, but loved when he pushed his thick cock into my ass. Oh fuck [pun] it hurt so good, I felt so filled and opened.

okasion
10-31-2010, 08:55 AM
First real cock in my ass...i was around 24...he was around 40.
God that cock felt so huge!!! and sooooooooooo good!!!!! My ass felt so full!
He came off shooting his loads in my ass 3 times and i was leaking cum like never before without even touching my cock!:tonguewag:
It was heaven!!!

forcocksure
11-04-2010, 02:43 AM
I was just seven when a neighbour's 16 year old son seduced me. He made me suck his cock and fingered my smooth tightly puckered hole. I have to say I liked the sensation (certainly when I got used to it) and after a few more sessions he eventually tried to push his cock up my ass. Needless to say, it wasn't easy and I got very scared. It took several more tries over time so I must have turned eight years old when he finally managed to push the head of his cock past my sphincter. It didn't take long before this became a fairly regular session. However, it wasn't until I turned 14 that I let a boy in my class push his cock all the way in and from that moment I knew I wanted more.

SeattleGuy
11-04-2010, 10:42 PM
I was 11 or 12. I made a bet with a friend. We wrestled and whoever lost got fucked. I lost on purpose. He was "grossed out," but came back for more. I'd already hit puberty, but he was just starting and had a tiny cock. It didn't hurt at all.

We fucked around a bit during middle school. About a year later, he wanted to try putting it up my ass again. He had matured a bit and his dick was much bigger. He had me on my hands and knees on the floor of my parents' shower. He lubed up and RAMMED it in. I screamed.

he apologized and said he thought I would like it like that. After the pain subsided, he convinced me to let him try again. He was much gentler this time and after about a minute, I was moaning away, loving having him inside me.

ukdick
11-07-2010, 07:55 AM
I was late about 28 when I first fucked a guy in the ass, then got fucked a few months later. Wish I had tried it earlier, but then I did not feel gay until my late twenties :)

highplainsbi
11-09-2010, 09:39 AM
I sucked alot of cock in my teens, but never was ass fucked. I would sure like to try it, as I love fucking my ass with dildos and vibrators.

Thanks for posting your experiences - they are hot!!!

orly6666
11-14-2010, 07:03 AM
I haven't been fucked by a real cock yet..... I have had the head of my own cock in my ass though. Been using vibrators, dildos, an many other objects that would fit since I was 13 when I found my mom's vibrator. Recently I fisted myself for the first time, but don't have enough reach to get much movement, but a nice full feeling. First choice would be for my wife to fuck me with a strapon, but my hints have not worked yet.

swvsucker
11-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Tried it a couple of times when I was 14-15 with a friend but we were too ignorant to use lube and never got in.

Honest to God, I just got fucked for the first time about 4 hours ago. It was one of my regular feeders. He asked me if I wanted to get fucked and I said yes so he broke out some lube and went to it. He has a really fat cock and I had no idea what was coming. It hurt like hell! I had fingered my ass before and it never hurt so I wasn't expecting it to hurt...of course my finger isn't as big around as a golf ball either :) I am 41 now so I guess I waited until a little later in life for my first fucking LOL

stanger
11-18-2010, 01:46 AM
I am still waiting... Maybe someday I'll find the right guy.:D

fellatioman
11-20-2010, 03:43 AM
swvsucker, I hope you enjoyed it even if it hurt! The stretch of entry and the feeling of being filled up back there is great isn't it? Tell us more about your entry into the Anal Virgin No More Club! :evilgrin:

jack1947
12-21-2010, 04:18 AM
swvsucker, I hope you enjoyed it even if it hurt! The stretch of entry and the feeling of being filled up back there is great isn't it? Tell us more about your entry into the Anal Virgin No More Club! :evilgrin:

I was in my early 50's when i started having m2m sex. I started by heavy kissing and of course sucking cock. It was about a year later, I met this young (early 20's) hispanic guy. I met him online and asked him to come to my motel room. When he did we quickly undressed and man I was totally amazed when I saw his cock. It was about 7.5" long, cut, not too thick but it had the most massive muchroom I have ever seen before or since. I sucked him the best I could but it was really a mouthfull. Then for some reason I had a mad desire to have him fuck me. I had a virgin ass and was sort of scared but since i have never done it I wasn't prepared for the pain. He lubed his cock and my ass with the handcream the hotel provided and I got in position on my knees. He started probing with the head of his cock but every time he started to penetrate I would come unglued and finally had to stop. I was totally imbarrased and frustrated. He just smiled and told me to lay on my back and grab my legs. Well he got in position, and truthfully I didn't expect success, started to push his cock at my tight hole. As before it started to hurt bad but then all the sudden the head of his cock popped in my ass and after the head cleared my muscle the pain went away. Well he commenced fucking me, the more he pounded me, the more I moaned then he went off. With each new spirt of cum he thrust all the way in. When he pulled out, we both were exhausted. I did manage to suck him into renewed interest and he fucked me again.

Wow what an evening. I have been fucked by several other guys since then, some good some really bad, but never anything like him. Now my preference, in addition to sucking cock, I love fucking a guy in the ass, preferably after i suck him off. I look back and think of all the years I missed m2m fun. I have alot of making up to do..

asmall1
12-21-2010, 07:44 AM
When I was 12. My friend (same age) and I had been "messing around" for some time, but it only involved jacking each other off. One day, he asked me if I had ever fucked a girl. Duh! No I hadn't (and the idea didn't really excite me either.)

He said he knew something that felt just as good. He brought out a jar of cold cream, rubbed it all over my dick (which felt wonderful in itself.) Then he laid on the bed, face down and told me to put my dick in his ass. I did and I was transported to heaven! Such pleasure! After we finished, it was time for me to go home (school night) but the very next evening, I was back for more.

He said that before I could do him again, he got to do me, fair is fair and all that. So, that night I lost my cherry. It hurt a bit, but the feelings that came later were worth any initial discomfort. I then fucked him.

We carried on like that for several years until I was about 16, fucking where ever and whenever we found a chance. The funny thing is, we never tried sucking each other. I honestly never thought of it. We went right from playing with other to fucking.

Unfortunately, I've not been fucked since then. Someday.

Wannasuck1_2
12-22-2010, 07:43 PM
I was late to the game. 42 or two years ago

greenfruit
12-24-2010, 03:34 AM
19 first time, but sucking since 14 :)

solitaryjaguar
12-25-2010, 02:11 PM
sad to say I'm still a virgin in every sense of the word, aside from jerking off no sex life lol

abaycum
12-26-2010, 12:15 AM
sad to say I'm still a virgin in every sense of the word, aside from jerking off no sex life lol

You have such a nice cock and I would certainly be one to help you with it if you lived near to me.

WLABear
01-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Never been fucked, probably never will let it happen. First fucked a guy about four or five years ago. Got together with a few guys for oral attention only, but then they wanted me to fuck them. Wasn't completely into it, then just recently got together with one guy for what I thought was going to just be him blowing me, but he also insisted he wanted me inside him. I ended up fucking him for about an hour before I finally came. Realized then I might just enjoy ass as much as I enjoy a mouth...

odines1
02-21-2011, 06:43 AM
it was my dad friend he look after me when mom dad went out he hade a big 1 to

lil-junior
02-22-2011, 12:25 PM
I was 23 when I first tried it. The hubby was the first to enter there. The condom broke at one point, but because we had been together for quite some time prior, and not seen anybody else, we didn't worry. We still got tested the following week as a precaution, but we already knew the results.

darkshadow101
03-27-2011, 09:05 AM
The first time I had anal sex was with a 10 year old and I was 14 I said to him want to try doing it in the rear and he said ok I then place my penis by his butt and went in he really enjoyed it then he did me I was awesome now fast forward to 24 years later I finally got to really enjoy anal sex last night I hurt at the start but once the pain was gone I was on cloud 9 the greatest feeling ever as he pushed in and out I liked it

norwaysurfer
03-30-2011, 06:01 PM
i was 7 and he was 15,ive been a butt slut ever since

blkdick1000
04-01-2011, 04:52 PM

i was fucking a guys wife and he just stuck it in bareback

havent done it since.

Hotmouth_Ont
04-23-2011, 02:06 PM
I was 9... my freinds Dad had me already sucking his cock for 3-4 weeks and we just progressed to everything else.

I loved it... took a few attempts to get it in enough, but he helped by giving me this ancient buttplug made of that purple rubber. He got me to lube up and then slide it in and keep it in as long as I could.
Eventually I was open enough for him to get in me.
We would fuck... slowly and gently but eventually it was pretty steady... I would black out from the pleasure... my whole body would shake uncontrollably and I'd just flop around as he fucked me.

Amazing feeling.

ncbymail
04-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Last year a guy I had been doing mutual sucking with set up a threesome. We were all sucking each others dicks. He wanted to fuck my ass so I greased up and bent over. He slid his dick up my ass slowly and fucked me. It felt great. I haven't done it since but as soon as I can I will. I loved getting fucked. My hole was ready since I'd been using a dildo and butt plug for years so I knew how to relax and take some dick.
I'd like to find a regular suck and fuck buddy. I'm married so keeping if from the wife is the hard part but she's not into fucking anymore so sooner or later I'm gonna let her know about by cocksucking.

Scottsbtmman
07-25-2011, 02:45 PM
About 8 years ago, I was on a business trip to Chicago,, staying in a high rise hotel on the river. He was a beefy Asian guy, so sexy and I was so turned on! His cock was very thick and had a great curve. He knew I was a virgin, so he took it easy. I was on my knees on the sofa, leaning over the back of the sofa looking out the floor to ceiling window with him standing behind me. It took a while for him to open me up, but once he did it was like a light went on and I realized I LOVED getting fucked! He made me cum without even touching myself. It was a wonderful experience!

I have been a cockwhore ever since...

gayballs
07-26-2011, 01:50 AM
i was 6 years when i had my frist dick in my ass
it was with my best friend he was 11 years old

cocsyrup
07-27-2011, 04:44 PM
I was 26 and in a video booth swapping bj's with a much older guy when he shoved a bottle of Rush under my nose. I was so buzzed and horned up that when I felt his cock pressing against my ass, I didn't care and pushed back and let it happen. I started cumming all over the video booth almost instantly. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

Kutie111
07-27-2011, 08:17 PM
mmmm howd it start

Kutie111
07-27-2011, 08:23 PM
mmm where were u at

hot4cock2
07-30-2011, 08:52 PM
It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

While I haven't had a real cock up my ass (yet!) I do know what you mean. Toys have produced some amazing orgasms and just having a cock rubbing around my hole has done the same.

dennis44663
09-06-2011, 01:15 PM
i was 18 the first time i got fucked, i was working for the city at the cities public hall, worked on the set up crew for shows. i was working with this blk guy one night, we took a break and went to take a leak, i was looking at his cock while he was peeing , wow it was big, he caught me looking and asked me if i wanted it, now i had started sucking cock when i was 14 so i wasnt new to that, so i said yes, he ok later we will take another break and i could suck it for him.Later on that night we went into a room under the stage, and he took out his cock and had me suck him off he pumped a big load down my throat, after that i would suck him everytime i could. one night after work he asked me to come home with him, when we got to his apartment, he had me undress,then he showed me a collection of womens panties and bras and stockings, he had me put on a bra and panties and stockings, then he had me suck his cock until he got real hard, he was 10" when hard , but thin in diameter, then he had me lay on my back and put my legs up in the air, the first time he put his cock in my ass it hurt like hell, but after a few minutes i started to enjoy it,he fucked me for about 15 minutes before he shot his load in my ass, after that night he fucked me every chance we had , he fucked me for 2 years, sometimes his friend would come over and i would suck his friends cock while he fucked me.

ilbiboy
09-06-2011, 01:25 PM
i was about 10-12 and he (a cousin)was about 18-20, and it was outside. not my ideal to do first anal it was his.

there is more to this story, so contact me if you wish.

ncmynboybob
09-14-2011, 07:26 AM
i was 11 best buds older brother was 14 he taught us to jack , made us suck him ad his friends. school let out for the summer and we all started doing small camping trips. he fucked me the first night. Told me from now on the older boys would know that i sucked and my ass was ready to use. all of my years in jr hi and hi school. if guys signaled i would dropped to my knees or present my ass for fucking. in college i dated some with girls and gave up guys.
wife went into menopause 2 years ago needing release i started going to adult bookstore and theaters. i suck and swallow almost daily, ass is fucked a few times a week.

atzeman
09-14-2011, 08:14 AM
I was 11 also and did it with the other boys. I enjoyed showing how good male to male sex was and I enjoyed getting in my ass that anytime they wanted to do it I would open up my ass for them also a lot of time had one in my mouth as someone had there cock in my ass. We all enjoyed the fun we had

artformed
09-14-2011, 10:50 AM
I was 17 and a close male friend and I, though both with girlfriends, were sexually pent-up and curious and decided to explore with each other. I had been called by my prostate solo at boys summer camp, age 13, and back home developed my own dildoes (model rockets with round nose cones; late 1950s-early60s) and with fingering and trying every other possible insert had a great anal prostate orgasms solo practice, great orgasmic responses including out-of-body events, and an auto-lubed hungry hole.

So, by the time I was 17 and we decided to try male/male, I was certainly f**k-curious for cock and was the first and most frequent to bottom. He found eventually that he is gay and divorced his wife some years later, and had a long-term gay relationship. I found that while enjoyed his cock in me, the orgasms were minor compared to my solo practice, and while finding I am functionally bisexual, I do not need the male side, yet enjoy having had that experience and have lots of LGBTTQ friends and we all feel natural.

I list myself as straight-bi and I have become and Aneros adept and KSMO (Key Sound Multiple Orgasms) adept too and all this has reawakened my prostate and my earlier Taoist sexual kung fu practice. I also auto-f**k myself regularly with my Aneros ICE, or VICE, or Max for BPH therapy, as the medically designed Aneros was originally intended. Still have a happy hungry hole, butt not seeking cock.:D

Bamaguy138
09-16-2011, 05:34 AM
i was about 10-12 and he (a cousin)was about 18-20, and it was outside. not my ideal to do first anal it was his.

there is more to this story, so contact me if you wish.I would luv too hear from you about your story...

RigelOrion
09-21-2011, 05:04 PM
When I was about ten I was fooling around with a friend of mine, also 10-11. He was a bigger kid, meaning a bit on the heavy side, but we loved getting naked and rubbing our bare cocks together.

In the middle of a sunny afternoon we were naked in his bedroom, and we took turns on top of each other. I got on the bottom first and spread my legs. He got on top of me, his weight pushing me into the carpet, my hard hairless dick rubbing nicely against my stomach. He was sliding his dick along my butt crack, and it was a hot day so our sweat made it a bit slippery. He wanted to try to "get it in", so I reached behind me and pulled my butt cheeks open. I remember feeling his dickhead pushing against my sphincter, and then he laid his weight on me again. It's possible he got it in, but we both had small cocks at the time, and I don't recall any pain or the feeling of being penetrated. Maybe a little sense of the urgency I "had to go" back there. I'd forgotten about this event until about ten years ago or so. I had other boy to boy encounters, but that's the only time I felt a dick pushing into my asshole. Another kid and I tried but with no lube it never went anywhere.

Then at age 22 I decided I wanted to try out sex with another guy a couple of years younger than myself. I'd had girlfriends up until then, but he was persistent and much smaller than myself. We got together one night and I told him "I want to try it all". We started by getting drinks in me so I relaxed, and then we spent the next hour and half or more doing everything. It was tough to hold off, we both almost came several times and we knew that would end it. We did oral, a LOT of oral (I loved sucking his cock). Then he sat on the side of the sofa, pulled his legs back, and let me slide into his asshole. He was definitely gay with bi-tendencies but didn't like receiving anal - he really wanted to show me a good time, so I appreciated his effort. And he was TIGHT. Wow. Very tight. It was tricky getting it in. When I got close I pulled out and offered myself to him. I wanted to have a dick in my ass after all these years.

"What position do you want to be in?" he asked. I got on all fours, which just seemed like where I wanted to be. He put on a condom and squeezed a lot of lube out onto his hard dick. Then he started massaging my asshole with more lube - we were using KY of all things, not a good choice but it served its purpose. I remember feeling him slide one finger in me, then back out to add more lube. He fingered me, adding more lube each time, for a few minutes, then slid in two lubed fingers. I wasn't quite stretched out, but was enjoying the feeling.

Then he pushed his cock against my sphincter and I felt him grip me by the waist. I rotated my ass up, bending my back into him. He slid in pretty hard, which surprised me and it was a bit painful even though he was smaller than me by an inch (maybe 5 1/2 inches long and narrow). I tried to get him to slow down, and he did a moment, but I think it felt great to him and he started pumping me faster. It started to feel a lot better, then he got too close to coming so he pulled out and we moved on to other things. Great experience all around, I wasn't harmed or pissed off, it was actually funny that he got so into it that he couldn't slow down.

That was the last time I was ever penetrated by a person.

ILUVTOSUKGUYS
09-24-2011, 10:56 AM
I was 13. My neighbor was also 13 when I got my first ass fucking.

blueyedpilot
10-21-2011, 02:17 PM
I got off the first time while using a dildo when I was only 13, but I didn't get the real thing until I was 23. I've been in search of the perfect pounding ever since.

doctor303
10-22-2011, 12:58 AM
I was 21; he was my best friend, who'd I'd been sucking off more or less regularly since I was 14. We were sitting around buzzed one night and I thought if anyone got my cherry it should be him...so when we got around to getting our dicks out, I told him if he wanted to fuck me I'd let him. He lubed up with some baby oil and eased it in, but it hurt and I just didn't think I could let him finish so I made him stop and finished him off with my hand (no way I'm sucking a oil-covered dick that had been in my ass!).

Anyway, as the years have gone by, I've had plenty of things up there bigger than he was, so I'm thinking I'll try it again one of these days...if I can ever find someone to do the honors!

leprechaun
10-23-2011, 08:38 AM
I was age 12, my FB was 11. I fucked him in the ass, then he fucked me in the ass. It felt fantastic. We did mutual anal once a week, sometimes twice a week, for 6 years after that. One time we fucked and came two times in the same day.

iejay
10-23-2011, 01:07 PM
I first got it when I was 14. I wanted it and needed it bad. Knew I was into guys only since 11. Had been hiding in my sister's room looking at her playgirls and beating off. Took a ride on the bike to the park. Some dude named Bill had his number on the bathrroom wall so I wrote it down. Called him that evening. Arranged to meet him at a schoool parking lot nearby. He had a Toyota Pickup with a camper shell on the back. when we got in the back he started to kiss me and it was then that I first learned people kiss with their tongues. I liked it. Soon we were sucking each other. I had lied and told this guy, 25, that I was 16 when I was only 14, and knew legal age was 18. anyway I came while he had my legs in the air fucking me. Never saw him again. I remember I felt dirty for a few days after...I loved it

Bamaguy138
10-23-2011, 08:26 PM
i was 18 the first time i got fucked, i was working for the city at the cities public hall, worked on the set up crew for shows. i was working with this blk guy one night, we took a break and went to take a leak, i was looking at his cock while he was peeing , wow it was big, he caught me looking and asked me if i wanted it, now i had started sucking cock when i was 14 so i wasnt new to that, so i said yes, he ok later we will take another break and i could suck it for him.Later on that night we went into a room under the stage, and he took out his cock and had me suck him off he pumped a big load down my throat, after that i would suck him everytime i could. one night after work he asked me to come home with him, when we got to his apartment, he had me undress,then he showed me a collection of womens panties and bras and stockings, he had me put on a bra and panties and stockings, then he had me suck his cock until he got real hard, he was 10" when hard , but thin in diameter, then he had me lay on my back and put my legs up in the air, the first time he put his cock in my ass it hurt like hell, but after a few minutes i started to enjoy it,he fucked me for about 15 minutes before he shot his load in my ass, after that night he fucked me every chance we had , he fucked me for 2 years, sometimes his friend would come over and i would suck his friends cock while he fucked me. wow !! What a great story Dennis !!!! And you, what a beautiful cock you have, mmmmm I'd luv too suck on that for a few hours ;-))

Needledick5
07-05-2012, 04:37 PM
My first time was 14. Hurt like hell the first time. The same guy fucked me for three years. He stretched my asshole pretty good over that time span. He was drunk one time and fucked me for 45 minutes. My asshole was a gaper after that. When he finally came it was so soothing.

kyoralguy4u
07-12-2012, 06:20 PM
My uncle raped me when I was 13 his cock hurt me he had a big dick and my hole was so small buthe forced it in my ass and statred fucking me then he fully let go off in me and kpet his dick in me then he started peeing in me
After that I was fucked everal time a week and go use to it , I got o ue to it I met a black older kid at school and he I hear had fucked a couple white kids at school so I met him one day and told him I want to see how big hsi cock was he was 16 and I was 14 at the time well we went behing this garage and he pulled it out my god it was big like to me it was a monster cock and it was not fully hard yet . he told me suck in white boy and I did and he let me and I sucked on him for a few mins then he told me to drop my pants cause I want to fuck you ass and so I did and he pit on hi cock and net thing rammed in it my ass and it hurt more that my uncles cock but I had no chice he was in me fucking me and he was doingit hard to me thenI felt him ram me hard and I could feel his cum going off in me , he lid out and told me to get on home and meet him there again tomorrow I did and then he was fuckine me every nigth same spot after school work got out that I had been fucked my him now other black kids at school wanted my ass too so I became a white boy toy for the blakc kids to fuck and I had to suck them all the time sometimes after school I was gang bang by as much as 10 black kids eithere I was made to suck them swallow them or they all took turns fucking in me and callingme there bitch slut and faggot whore but I got to really like it and for next 5 yrs I was used for se all the time at school I became a male whore at the age of 14 I ahve bene fucked in my life time maybe 20,000 times over the years so much that my ass is more like a pussy for men to enjoy :o:p

tx_cockstroker
07-14-2012, 12:47 AM
I was 25 at a party. I stayed after everyone left. The host if the party was this really flamboyant kind of fat gay guy, but he was really charming and had been hitting on me all night. The first night we were together we 69ed and he came in my mouth. The next night as I was sleeping he pulled the sheet off of me and climbed on top. He pulled my underwear aside and pushed his cock right up my ass. I was shocked but it felt so good I didn't make him stop. After a minute or do I started fucking him back hard just moaning like a bitch. It was so intense but sadly I've never done it again. I still remember how he pulled me towards him so hard as he came.

gbw334
07-20-2012, 11:56 PM
I was 10. Got it from a buddy at school... then I fucked him.

dieguito
07-21-2012, 12:52 AM
I was 35 the first time I sucked a dick and then 37 when I took it up the ass.
I've been with 16 guys altogether and only 4 have fucked me. I haven't fucked any guy since I'm purely bottom.
I got married at 27 so you do the math.

BottomBoy5
07-23-2012, 08:19 AM
I was 14 the first time I got fucked. Hurt like hell the first time or two. The guy was two years older and quite aggressive. He used to dip his dickhead in a jar of Vaseline, place the head of his cock on my asshole, and shove. He would chase me up the bed until my face was mashed up against the head board. I learned how to take him quickly.

rakbtmgay
07-28-2012, 12:15 AM
when i am 14 , my ucle.s dick

kyoralguy4u
07-28-2012, 08:11 PM
One nigth when I was 13 he got in my bed and held my mouth shut and pushed his big dick in my ass and fucked me hard made my ass hurt then after school each night me made me suck and swallow his cum later at night he got in bed with and would be fuckign me like 5 times a week sometimes I was afarid to tell anyone then I started liking it I went to school and fournd a black frend and I use to suck him and let him fuck me oon other kids in school made suck them all the time and I was fucked 20 times a week by older boys after school so thats been my se life I love to be fucked and love to suck anyone cock my uncle make a male whore out of me that my way of life I need sex so mucj

GayMojave
07-29-2012, 02:07 PM
I was 14, two older neighbor boys cornered me in their basement. After that, I was their slut for the next 3 years until they were out of high school. So I was truly an early bloomer. And I have kept blooming!:D

x_LetsFuck
08-09-2012, 07:13 PM
I bottomed for the first time at the age of 18, I didn't like it back then so I just avoided it..but I have recently found out that it is something that I can learn to enjoy. I have been seeing this guy who is hung 9x6.5 for the past month or so and we are both working on getting my ass to relax enough to allow me to take him in fully. I find myself more intimidated by his size than anything, since its the first big dick that I've seen in person, but its safe to say that I am also in a state of fascination as well.

chris73p
08-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Hi Guys :

I was 14 also. My parents worked during the day and me and a friend used to get naked and play at my house.

torontomale
11-02-2012, 04:10 PM
18 and it was GREAT. the stud was 22 years older. and i kept going back for more on and off for 5 years. and we didn't do much anything else . And he was the only stud i was with until i starded to go to Halifax 5 Years later but him topping me:tonguewag::tonguewag:

dickourie
11-03-2012, 08:50 AM
I topped for the first time just a few years ago. See my pics and although I've had a lot of things up my ass, it's still virgin for the real thing.

nic3bigg
11-03-2012, 04:44 PM
I was 18, I met a sexy latino guy (24) online and went to his apartment to get fucked. He wasn't huge, probably 6" uncut but it hurt like hell! His cock curved to the left too, I think that made it hurt more. But I enjoyed every minute of it. He was very experienced, a rough rider.. flipped me in all kinds of positions and fucked my ass hard and fast.

We've kept in touch and still enjoy a fuck here and there.

puravida1
11-04-2012, 01:53 AM
I was 14. My best friends stepdad, fucked me. Summertime, his dick was fat and long. For years was the biggest I had. He was easy on me to take it slow. I was fucking him for 2 years. I learned everything from him.

shortcock
11-04-2012, 05:55 PM
was 14 and he was 16. I spent the night at his house in the same bed and he slipped his dick in myass while he was spooning me. I didnt really feel anything but figured out what happened when I passed cum in the toilet. The 2nd time was with my neighbor that we had been suck buddies for a while. His dick was huge and hurt at first but I figured out how to relax and it was wonderful from then on. I kinda think the first guy had a needledick. :lol:

geo021264
11-17-2012, 07:50 PM
I was 14 and ganged raped by my older brothers friends

vockerbob
11-18-2012, 04:42 PM
My first time was when i was around 19 yrs old,san diego,ca. was looking for some white crosses,speed ,and was told to ask so-and so ,so I did ,this guy says to me ,I tell you what ,you come back to my place for some sex ,and I'll give em to ya ,I said OK ,lets go .without too much time to think either,always wanted to have some sex with a guy.so we get there ,and smoke a joint and drink a beer and make small talk about dick sucking and jacking off,He says ,what about fucking ?? I said ,That I most wanted to try that above all else ,but it would depend on his size of cock ,He stands and takes off hi pants ,and there is a cock that is ,loooking to be just perfect for my ass,about 9 inches long and about only half as thick as mine ,I said I wanted to suck on it first,so he let me ,weare both naked now ,in his bed,I am sucking his dick ,and he is laying back letting me ,I really enjoyed sucking it ,to the point where I was caught unawares as he started to come in my mouth ,and instinctively I guess mI sucked him dry ,I have always wanted to suck off another cock since that day.So he ,is laying there wityh a half hard dick ,and I'm wanting to fuck ,so I lean over and suck him some more ,and he got hard rather fast,as soon as he was real hard ,I told him I was very anxious to haVE IT IN MY ASS,SO HE GETS BEHIND ME AND PUTS IT IN ,NO PAIN ,AND PROCEEDS TO FUCK ME LIKE THERES NO TOMMORROW ,i FELT LIKE A CHEAP WHORE BEING FUCKED BY A STRANGER,AND WAS IN HEAVEN OVER I ,i WANTED TO LAY IN HIS BED ALL NIGHT AND FUCK

TNguy10992
11-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Like a few on here have said, still waiting for a real dick up my ass but I've had plenty of toys/fingers and other things up there. Been real close to orgasm on several occasions and kinda think that the first time a dick is up there will be the time i orgasm.

vockerbob
11-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Let me tell ya bro ,it's absolute heaven,if you get the right size dick to fuck you ,some of the fatter ones are too big for the first time and are painfull

pelle
11-19-2012, 05:33 AM
First time i was 14 on a soccertcamp with my teammates, But there was only ones, Next time wasnt before i was 19 years old at party

vockerbob
11-19-2012, 08:47 AM
what did you do ,and how did it feel ??My first time was with my cousin ,we had been talking about what sex was like ,you know ,pussy and all that ,andthen that night ,since we both shared a bed that summer,he asked if I wanted to try sometings ,I said yeah ,I do ,so we started to play with each others cock and kiss ,we were cousins ,and we were kissing like a man and woman would ,very thrilling to have a mans tongue in your mouth ,and then as if out of the blue ,I said ,hey ,I want to put one in my mouth ,he says ,you want to suck on my cock ? I said yeah ,I always wanted t have a dick in my mouth ,to see how it was and all.So I manuevered to get his cock in my mouth ,I first licked on it ,then grabbed it and stroked it a couple times and got some of what I call nectar out of it ,I licked it off and i was slightly salty,I put my mouth on it and took it all in my mouth,I noticed that it was very soft and silky ,and very hard ,I says to cousin ,hey man ,This is grea ,I always wanted to do this ,yeah he sai ,I want to suck on yours too,cause that sucking your doing to mine is really great .So we both were sucking each other ,and he came first ,wow,a guy coming in my mouth ,I was really turned on ,and sucked him dry ,he was sucking my come too,cause I was coming from sucking him off that way ,Then I go ,hey ,what about that dck i the ass ?? he goes ,yeah ,but what if it hurts,so I let him try to fuck me first,I put alot of spit on my hole ,cause I had already been fucking my ass with anything I could find ,I really liked it ,So he gets between my legs mand positions himself ,and before he pushes in to my ass ,he has my cock in his hand ,he love hlding my cock,and h started to uck on it again ,I had to make him stop ,cause I was sure he could get his cock in my ass ,so I put some more spit on it ,rammed a couple fingers in it ,and told him to go for it ,but easy ,and slowly,so he gets his dick there at my hole ,rubs it around a little ,then goes ,ready ?? I sys ,I been ready,so he starts to push a little ,and I feel the head go in ,then hes got about half in and I said to him ,go on cous ,bury it .so he pushes all the way in and grinds his pelvis against my ass,I was in heaven again ,I says to him ,cousin ,I really like te feel of your cock in my ass,your fucking me like youve done ths before,nope ,yhis is all a first for me ,and I said ,well ,I love it so much ,I want you to fuck my ass everyday untill I have to leave ,He as so turned on by the talk and the fucking my ass,I got a real nice ass,he comes in my ass wth alot of cum.after ,he's laying on top of me ,his dick still buried in my ass ,and just is as loose as they come .with hs cock in me still ,I star to buck against him ,and in no time ,he's hard and fucking me some more,I just love sucking and fucking

vockerbob
11-19-2012, 08:50 AM
I have often fantasized about being used by a group of guys with nice hard dicks ,I love to fuck and to suck ,and suck it off ,I also like to suck m own dick sometimes,it's great to be able to suck your own cock

luvthebeach
11-20-2012, 12:10 AM
I was lying on my stomach on the floor with a pillow under my hips. Being 15, he came pretty fast. His dick curved upward, and him cumming triggered one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

louis33705
11-21-2012, 05:21 AM
I was 5 when I first started playing around with my neighbor, also 5. We started at first playing with our little dicks. Eventually we progressed to finger fucking each other. Eventually we did start fucking but our dicks were so little it was uneventful. I did take my first adult dick at age 11. This affair went on for a year and I knew that I enjoyed being fucked more than anything else. By the time I was 13 I was selling my ass on the street and this continued till my 20's. I was a total power bottom and used to go to the baths and get gang banged on a regular basis. Although I haven't been fucked in 4 years I still enjoy a good butt fucking dildo session. I can sit on my recliner watching the news and fucking myself with my vibrating dildo. It is very relaxing.

Here's a video of one of my self fucking sessions.

http://www.dick.net/videos/video/&v=285865

vockerbob
11-21-2012, 06:18 PM
My first dick in the ass was from my cousin,we had been fooling around with each other for few days now ,jacking mostly ,but some sucking too,the sucking was the best ,cause we often sucked each other before we did anything else ,bu we seldom sucked the cock off.Anyways ,we were 69'n and I said to him ,hey man lets to fuck ,he said ,yeah ,I been wanting to try that ,so He tied to fuck me first,he got it in almost halfway and then he pain started,I stopped him and after a few ,the pain was gone ,and he started to put it in the rest od the way ,I'd say he had it all the wa in about 4 or 5 times ,then he pulled out ,and I tried to fuck him ,bu my cock was much bigger than his ,and it wouldnt go without alot of pain,It was a nice feeling tho while he was in my ass

waybenn
11-30-2012, 03:10 PM
I was 24. He was 20 and one of the first guys I saw. He was very tall and thin. I had a dildo that I had used and thought is was large. He, however, was 9” and super thick at the head that tapered down at the shaft. I was excited, of course, but a bit nervous. When we started fooling around he asked if I could take it. I said “sure”. Well…he wasn’t to slow and rammed it in and I howled. He had the nerve to say “I thought you said you could take it.” Kinda upset me a bit, but I wanted it anyway. After making him slow down a bit and generous lube, I finally calmed down and enjoyed it! It was the last I bottomed for a LONG time. :snarl:

miamibuttlover
11-30-2012, 03:24 PM
he was 14, used to play truth or dare with me and during one summer it went into him working it up my ass. We did it like 15 times that summer. I sucked it too, but always ended with him up my ass.

Here's a pic. Would you fuck me?

http://pics.dick.net/gallery/292196.jpg

leprechaun
12-01-2012, 11:17 AM
he was 14, used to play truth or dare with me and during one summer it went into him working it up my ass. We did it like 15 times that summer. I sucked it too, but always ended with him up my ass.

Here's a pic. Would you fuck me?

http://pics.dick.net/gallery/292196.jpg

No problem!!!!! It would be easy to slide my cock into your sexy ass.

leprechaun
12-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Let me tell ya bro ,it's absolute heaven,if you get the right size dick to fuck you ,some of the fatter ones are too big for the first time and are painfull

I know exactly what you mean. My buddy (whom I had known since kindergarten) and I started fucking each other in the ass when I was 12 and he was 11. His cock was short and very thick. When my ass became relaxed enough to accommodate his thick cock. it felt like heaven. We enjoyed fucking on a regular basis until I was 18. Then, I moved a long distance away.

Bimike8
12-03-2012, 07:48 AM
my cousin fucked me over the bathtub when I was 10....he was 15......I liked it then and I like it now................

CaptainJackSparrow
12-04-2012, 07:53 AM
I was 48 and gave it up to a transsexual escort.

myjunktrunk
12-06-2012, 05:43 AM
I have not a penis up my ass yet
but sure want to try it. Wondering how it feels. Does it rub the back of the prostrate gland? Do you feel the semen when it cums out. Boy I want to try. Does anyone live in Charleston sc that could help me with this?

leprechaun
12-06-2012, 09:44 AM
I have not a penis up my ass yet
but sure want to try it. Wondering how it feels. Does it rub the back of the prostrate gland? Do you feel the semen when it cums out. Boy I want to try. Does anyone live in Charleston sc that could help me with this?

You have to experience anal to know what it feels like. I think it does stimulate the prostate gland. Check out the Anal Advisor at the Pukerup.com website. Listen to experts like Tristan Taormino. Don't believe the myths written about anal on porn sites. Porn is pure entertainment that is not intended to be educational.

Don't rush it. You need a partner that is gentle, safe and trustworthy. A stranger can cause pain and leave you feeling like you were raped.

The bottom's ability to cause a top to cum is empowering. There is a saying, "A top is a bottom in training."

http://tristantaormino.com/

http://puckerup.com/

jimmyb
12-07-2012, 09:25 PM
I was 33 when my anal cherry was popped

Lovethebate
12-13-2012, 09:15 PM
I was 17. An older cousin took my cherry. I went with him because we had always been close and I knew I could trust him not to hurt me too badly. It was ok the first time but the more we did it the more I liked it.

Lovethebate
12-13-2012, 10:08 PM
never had a dick in my ass... still waiting...

I'd love to change that.....

hungandproud
12-19-2012, 11:39 AM
I was 21 and in Collage, been doing it ever since

nyforhud
12-22-2012, 03:24 AM
I was 13 and loved it.

Hi guys

Was just wondering what age most gay guys took a cock for the first time?

I was 14

aussie741
12-23-2012, 01:38 PM
I was 12 & had sex with a couple up the street from me they were in their 50's That was my first real fuck session with male & female. Prior to that it was just fooling around with a male school friend.

hungandproud
12-23-2012, 03:05 PM
I took my 1st cock in the ass at 17 in a Hotel in Brainerd MN at a Hockey tournament. I am now 50 and we still fuck.

treyl72
12-23-2012, 09:32 PM
if you let a man put it up your ass dose that make you a weak man?

shortcock
01-06-2013, 08:06 PM

Why would it do that?

I got buttfucked around age 14. LOVED it. :tonguewag:

HornyAussieBoy
01-07-2013, 12:52 AM
For me it was late 15 or early 16. It hurt a fair bit and I haven't tried it again since. I'm getting keen to though...

shortcock
01-09-2013, 12:46 PM
For me it was late 15 or early 16. It hurt a fair bit and I haven't tried it again since. I'm getting keen to though...

Prepare yourself for it by fingering yourself a lot. Start with one finger an work your way up. Also, a small dicked guy is best for your first time and use a heavy lubricating agentlike Vaseline. It wont take long for you to learn how to relax your sphincter muscle and really enjoy getting fucked. :D

Lovethebate
01-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Prepare yourself for it by fingering yourself a lot. Start with one finger an work your way up. Also, a small dicked guy is best for your first time and use a heavy lubricating agentlike Vaseline. It wont take long for you to learn how to relax your sphincter muscle and really enjoy getting fucked. :D

If you're going to practice safer sex, NEVER use Vaseline. Petroleum based lubes will break down the condom. Use only water based lubes like KY or Wet. But definitely put a lot in you and a lot on him. Extensive foreplay will make you more relaxed so make him do that for you. Finally, I use a water based lube called Fuck Water. It's very thick. You can get it at www.pegasuspleasures.com.

shortcock
01-09-2013, 08:53 PM
If you're going to practice safer sex, NEVER use Vaseline. Petroleum based lubes will break down the condom. Use only water based lubes like KY or Wet. But definitely put a lot in you and a lot on him. Extensive foreplay will make you more relaxed so make him do that for you. Finally, I use a water based lube called Fuck Water. It's very thick. You can get it at www.pegasuspleasures.com.

Thanks for straightening that out. I wasn't aware of it. When I used vaseline I was a teenager and we didnt use condoms. Their was no aids.

HornyAussieBoy
01-10-2013, 12:20 AM

Thanks for the advice. A finger isn't uncomfortable, but I've never really tried fingering myself with more than one. It's not really something I get into doing by myself.

Maybe I'll give a guy's cock a go and if it's too bad I'll start training :p

I'll check that Fuck Water out. Does it smell nice, it sounds good anyway haha. I've hate the way some version of Wet smelled, it was like standard condoms, doesn't smell sexy at all.

And yeah thanks guys, I'd heard only water-based lubes are okay for condoms, which I'd always check first.

Also when you say put a lot of lube in me and on him, what do you mean? Like fully inside? 'Cos I would have through that it's really the going in that's the issue and then the lube sticks around on the condom surface for when he moves in and out?

nipers
01-10-2013, 02:32 AM
Well I have to say I did wait till I was 55. That was way to long. Now if I can find someone to meet up with once a week that would be great

Masturbeer
01-12-2013, 11:00 AM
I was 24 when I got my first dick. His dick wasn't really big, but he fucked me so hard, it hurt like hell but gave me a great anal orgasm! Since then I need to get my ass filled up once every while.

Lovethebate
01-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the advice. A finger isn't uncomfortable, but I've never really tried fingering myself with more than one. It's not really something I get into doing by myself.

Maybe I'll give a guy's cock a go and if it's too bad I'll start training :p

I'll check that Fuck Water out. Does it smell nice, it sounds good anyway haha. I've hate the way some version of Wet smelled, it was like standard condoms, doesn't smell sexy at all.

And yeah thanks guys, I'd heard only water-based lubes are okay for condoms, which I'd always check first.

Also when you say put a lot of lube in me and on him, what do you mean? Like fully inside? 'Cos I would have through that it's really the going in that's the issue and then the lube sticks around on the condom surface for when he moves in and out?

Fuck Water has no smell. I know what you mean about Wet. It's got a funky smell. You need lube in your ass as well so that he slides in easier and he moves easier when he's fucking you. And yes, fully inside. Have him put lube on his fingers and finger you. That will serve to loosen you up and lube you as we'll. It also feels pretty fucking great lol. If you have more questions about anything, please feel free to email me at lovethebate@yahoo.com.

louis33705
01-12-2013, 11:43 AM

Two things here.

In You: Lube your hole by insterting your finger into your hole with lube on it. Work it around and possibly insert two fingers. This will help you losen up.

On Him: Put lube on his condom after he has put it on his cock. Many porn movies show guys putting lube on their cocks first before putting on a condom. That's a NO, NO! Placing a condom on a non-lubed dick will result it in not sliding or slipping. The lube on the outside of the condom makes it easier and more pleasurable when fucking.

Have fun. Hope this helped.

boy1995gay
01-14-2013, 04:53 AM
I was 11 the first time.

morning_glory
01-15-2013, 10:37 AM
I was in my teens and the boy I was with wanted to do doggie after a short while into sex. so I agreed and I liked doggie style as had did it with past b/fs. how ever this boy didn't know what doggie was apparently as when we got into the position he rammed his cock in my ass so hard and I wasn't expecting that at alone be ready for it. it hurt so bad to this day I cant relax enough to do anal. and when I do it doggie style I always reach under between my legs and put the guys cock in my pussy. I have never trusted any guy from that time on to do it his self. I have tried to get past that but its something that cant be done. anyways after a few days had past and I felt better I invited the boy back to my place when no one was home. I undressed him in my room got him really excited knowing he was about to get the best blow job of his life he would ever get from any girl for the rest of his life. with his eyes shut and him all excited and with an erection hard as steel. I bit down on his cock so hard with a vengence he still has teeth marks in the head of his dick to this day I bet ..LOL after he stopped crying and holding his cock I told him pay back was hell and he better learn how to do doggie on his next girl friend and do it the proper way. then I told him to get his pants and shirt back on and get his butt out of my room and go home before I told his parents what he was trying to do to me. do I feel proud of that fact?? no I dont but there is a thing called respect of a persons body and to make sexual fun a fun time. and he didn't care or want to know the meaning of the word. he made fun of me after he did that to me. so like I said paybacks are hell and he paid like hell.
latter on I heard my mom talking to his mom on the phone a few days after what I guess was to do with him. because speaker phone was on and I heard my mother say OH MY GOD..youve got to be kidding right he didnt say that.and his mother said now I know she wouldn't do anything like that shes such a good girl Teresa I sure wish my daughter was good as yours.. but he said she did and I told him he was wrong but I sure like to know who the girl was cause her teeth marks are in his penis. LOL. needless to say soon as the phone was back on the hook Mom was in my room wanting an explanation..

so thats the first time I had a cock shoved up my ass and it was NOT very fun for me AT ALL either. wish it had of been because I have heard some who enjoy it and others who have did it for the first time and say it was very enjoying for them. but wasnt for me and to this day anal is out of the question.

TastyFox
01-15-2013, 01:07 PM
@MorningGlory---I just loved your story about biting the dude's dick! Hahaha---good for you! Payback is hell and he definitely had it coming to him. The part about the mother's phone call is outlandish and I am sitting here lmao and you made my day. I hope you write some blogs soon about some of your adventures cuz I can tell you are a witty guy who tells it like it is. Thanks for the laugh---I needed it! I don't have anal sex either---and recently wrote a blog about why I don't. But that does not mean I cannot enjoy a finger or a tongue! :P

morning_glory
01-15-2013, 01:23 PM
@MorningGlory---I just loved your story about biting the dude's dick! Hahaha---good for you! Payback is hell and he definitely had it coming to him. The part about the mother's phone call is outlandish and I am sitting here lmao and you made my day. I hope you write some blogs soon about some of your adventures cuz I can tell you are a witty guy who tells it like it is. Thanks for the laugh---I needed it! I don't have anal sex either---and recently wrote a blog about why I don't. But that does not mean I cannot enjoy a finger or a tongue! :P

Thanks glad you enjoyed it. but it wasnt to funny for me at the time it happend. but today as I am much older I can enjoy a good laugh from that time myself.

yes pay backs are hell and I showed him the ara of his ways even if he didnt know them he now does. I am a women how ever not a guy. but glad you had some fun from my experenc and I may start a blog about my sexual times both bad and good times at some point. a few of my friends have ask me to do that as well as they would enjoy sharing their fun times as well in it. who knows some time soon maybe. we will have to see ;)

leprechaun
01-15-2013, 01:34 PM

Nope!!!! However, anal feels so good that it will make one feel weak in their knees.

leprechaun
01-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Two things here.

In You: Lube your hole by insterting your finger into your hole with lube on it. Work it around and possibly insert two fingers. This will help you losen up.

On Him: Put lube on his condom after he has put it on his cock. Many porn movies show guys putting lube on their cocks first before putting on a condom. That's a NO, NO! Placing a condom on a non-lubed dick will result it in not sliding or slipping. The lube on the outside of the condom makes it easier and more pleasurable when fucking.

Have fun. Hope this helped.

Always use a condom and use lots of lube. Bareback anal is far more risky to the top than to the bottom.

leprechaun
01-15-2013, 01:47 PM
I was in my teens and the boy I was with wanted to do doggie after a short while into sex. so I agreed and I liked doggie style as had did it with past b/fs. how ever this boy didn't know what doggie was apparently as when we got into the position he rammed his cock in my ass so hard and I wasn't expecting that at alone be ready for it. it hurt so bad to this day I cant relax enough to do anal. and when I do it doggie style I always reach under between my legs and put the guys cock in my pussy. I have never trusted any guy from that time on to do it his self. I have tried to get past that but its something that cant be done. anyways after a few days had past and I felt better I invited the boy back to my place when no one was home. I undressed him in my room got him really excited knowing he was about to get the best blow job of his life he would ever get from any girl for the rest of his life. with his eyes shut and him all excited and with an erection hard as steel. I bit down on his cock so hard with a vengence he still has teeth marks in the head of his dick to this day I bet ..LOL after he stopped crying and holding his cock I told him pay back was hell and he better learn how to do doggie on his next girl friend and do it the proper way. then I told him to get his pants and shirt back on and get his butt out of my room and go home before I told his parents what he was trying to do to me. do I feel proud of that fact?? no I dont but there is a thing called respect of a persons body and to make sexual fun a fun time. and he didn't care or want to know the meaning of the word. he made fun of me after he did that to me. so like I said paybacks are hell and he paid like hell.
latter on I heard my mom talking to his mom on the phone a few days after what I guess was to do with him. because speaker phone was on and I heard my mother say OH MY GOD..youve got to be kidding right he didnt say that.and his mother said now I know she wouldn't do anything like that shes such a good girl Teresa I sure wish my daughter was good as yours.. but he said she did and I told him he was wrong but I sure like to know who the girl was cause her teeth marks are in his penis. LOL. needless to say soon as the phone was back on the hook Mom was in my room wanting an explanation..

so thats the first time I had a cock shoved up my ass and it was NOT very fun for me AT ALL either. wish it had of been because I have heard some who enjoy it and others who have did it for the first time and say it was very enjoying for them. but wasnt for me and to this day anal is out of the question.

Thanks for your post. Yes, he deserved payback for being such an inconsiderate lout. Anal can be delightful, but only with a gentile, considerate and trustworthy lover. Anal isn't for everybody and when it is done it cannot be rushed.

pecker2013
01-19-2013, 06:55 PM
It was during a thunder and lightning storm. My mom had called our next - door
neighbor Jon to make sure that I was alright He ended up staying the night, and
had asked me if I'd liked him to sleep with meIt took him a whie to I said yes, very much so. He couldn'thide the fact that he had quite an erection, so he and and I stripped off our clothing,and I ended up giving him one terrific blow-job.

As soon as he recovered from his high, he turned my ass over the corner of the bed,
and pulled my ass cheeks apart. Jon then licked and spit on my very tight rosebud, and
as soo as his fingers could slide inside of my asshole, he plunged his entire, small cock into my fucking asshole.

There appeared to be just a tiny drop of blood but that was normal, seeing as how I was an anal virgin. Once Jon's cock was in my asshole, he started to begin to thrust
and buck his hips. " I am going to fuck you, because you've always wanted me to
and I've always wanted to be naked with you, and to fuck your big ass, by the way,
this is my way of saying that I love you ".

This is my favorite sexual memory,

Jim

warmhandsga
01-20-2013, 10:39 PM
I have been on a path of sexual discovery the last 9-10 years ever since I started looking at some of the diverse items available on the internet. I was a staunch straight man for most of my life but as I have aged I have actually opened up considerably and have had some great help along the way!
Some 6 or 7 years ago I was on another adult networking site and my profile was discovered buy a very nice fellow who was a BBW lover and appreciated mine and my wife's ample proportions. We struck up a nice long distance friendship that consisted of mostly text chat on an Instant messenger type of service. this eventually led to appearing on cam.
I had become accustomed to his sexy banter and became much more interested in men since he was openly Bi and from our frequent exchanges of photos and mutual jack-off/cam sessions. 3 years ago he announced that he and his wife were relocating to our area of the country to be close to family. We decided to meet and found the chemistry we had was electric and became immediate close friends.
We continued to reserve our sexy chat and play to online but had long ago fantasized about getting together for some man only time together. We decided it would be porn and mutual JO session. Well It started that way but he was so fascinated by my cock and I was so horny I had no other reply to his request to touch me than to say yes! Which led to us exchanging blowjobs and cum. (My first adult cock!)
In the mean time My wife had become enamored with this man also and we eventually had our first 3 way with him which included testing the waters of her acceptance of us engaging each other bi-sexually in front of her. She accepted it enthusiastically and we began with an oral only approach but played and discussed how hot it would be to add fucking anal to all the pussy fucking and cock sucking.
For several years I had growing interest in anal play an occasional finger, then small toys, etc. I even bought an Aneros MGX (http://www.aneros.com/product/mgx-classic/?gclid=CMqlz-zj-LQCFQUFnQodhxQA7g) and found it to be an amazing pleasure to use. I eventually graduated to using a rather thick 2.25"wide X 8" long dildo that I could accommodate with some effort but felt amazing once in!
Finally, last year we scheduled a three-way with him and we agreed this was a no-rules/no holes barred event! He arrived and I was already naked and met him at the door that way, we kissed and fondled each other as soon as the door was closed, My wife had purchased some sexy lingerie and was wait for her turn to kiss and greet him. His clothes were off before he was 5' feet in door! We were all so fucking horny for each other we ran up to the bedroom and began our play date.
We took turns pleasing and sucking my wife to several orgasms, and we shared her pussy as well and she was sucking our cocks as the other was doing her pussy. I was getting to the point I needed to get off soon and started fucking my wife in earnest when I felt his lubed finger probing my ass. This even was not a first for us, nor was the cuddling my back as I thrust in to her pussy. but I began to notice his hard cock finding its way in to my crack ans I suddenly stopped my fucking and told him to go for it! In a moment his cock head was at my pucker, I took a few deep breaths to relax and he slowly pressed in.
I had a little resistance but a slight adjustment in position and he slipped right in! It was so fucking amazing!! I let him thrust in to me a few times and then I resumed my own thrusting into my wife's pussy.
The thrill of getting a double ride as my first live anal is indescribable!! We soon found a rhythm that worked and I was fucking and on the out-stroke he slid in and on the in-stroke I buried my cock deep in her. we worked this for a few more minutes till I had the most mind-numbing orgasm in years! He pulled out and jacked off finally shooting a huge load all over her tits and my chin.
We are hoping for more repeats of this type as we continue to see each other as a 3-some or M2M. He and awesome friend and lover and I cant believe that at 52 (this was a year ago now) I am having the most mind blowing sex of my life!

pecker2013
02-23-2013, 08:54 PM
I took my I was 11 years old. I had just gotten out of the shower, and didn't realize my best friend had entered the bathroom. That was the first time I had ever kissed a guy.
and there would be more of this. After he showered, he went back into my room, got on his hands and knees, and told me to spead his ass cheeks. I asked him why he
wanted me to do this, and he said " your going to lick my asshole, and fuck me in ass
you sissy-boi "".

I am a gay sissy-boi, but I just wondered how he knew. " I know your gay, now fuck me BITCH ", so I fucked his godamn ass until it started bleeding. When I finished fucking my friend, { this was my birthday present we made love all afternoon.

david4u84
02-24-2013, 04:09 AM
i was around 12 my friends

jimmyb
02-25-2013, 11:29 AM
I was 34 the first and only time i got fucked He was a nighbor down the street a nice 7in cock with a slight curve had only his spit for lube hurt alot was like 12 yrs ago .
looking may be to try it agian

david4u84
02-26-2013, 02:31 AM
i had alot of lube for my first time an went in an hurt but it went away after while it was very nice

Bimike8
03-25-2013, 06:11 AM
By standards I guess I dont have that much experienced at getting fucked but I remember every time it happened. My 16 year old cousin fucked me for the first time in the bathtub. I was in my late 30s when a bi dude who couldnt get it in the first time but got it half the way in the second time. A few years later I met another guy who was a little older and had a big cock who really knew what he was doing. It was then that I realized I preferred big dick in me. He was gentle and firm and fucked me for hours. Then I met a french married man who was in his late 40s who was my best fuck. He was like 9x6 but took his time and fucked me for 2 hours in every position possible. When I was on my belly and he was fucking me I shot the biggest load of my life all over the sheets. Last year I was fucked by a marine on leave.....he was fast and furious. My last was a married dude who wanted me to cum on his cock and he fucked me in his cum. I like getting fucked but I havent done it that much and am very selective about the men I let fuck me. And yes, I've fucked a few dudes along the way as well.

mr5inch
03-25-2013, 09:25 PM
I've had the curiosity and fantasies for quite a while now . Guess so far I've just been too nervous about making it seriously happen. Now that I'm 50, I've decided it's time I should go for it. (and hopefully have the experience soon).

Paizurifan
03-26-2013, 01:06 AM
The first time I had a cock up my ass was at the age of 17 I was at my neighbors pool and he was swimming in his trunks with a raging hardon I had a set of goggles and soon realized what I saw....needless to say I got hard and told him his cock is showing he smiled and asked if I wanted to fuck. I agreed and took his 8 inch by 6 inch up the ass and enjoyed every minute of it, this spawned a 2 year random fuck/suck fest with him....when he went to college I told my other neighbor who is 8 by 6 as well if he ever needed anything just let me know and he wanted me to blow him so I started another 2 year suck fuck fest with him, this was at the age of 24 though.

chris73p
06-20-2013, 11:36 AM
My neighborhood friend Rich and I used to get together during the day when school was out and our parents were working. We were about 12-13 yrs old. We would get naked and play with each others cock and ass. We started exploring fingering each others hole and finally Rich would end up rubbing his cock around my ass and sticking it inside me. We would take turns doing this for a n hour or so often. I lost track of Rich and would love to find him again. It felt good back then, never really hurt.

Lilrichard
08-27-2013, 08:39 AM
I was 14 and My first gay sex was with a man in the neighborhood in his 40's and a his buddy. I cut his lawn every week and went to his front door to collect my money. When he answered he was wearing only boxer shorts and an open shirt. He old me to come in and he would get my money for cutting his lawn. I could see to a bedroom where his buddy was on the bed completely naked and stroking his cock. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him then my neighbor came back with the money and saw me watching his friend. My neighbor told me to come back and meet his friend and introduced him to me. Then his friend asked if I wanted to play with them, I was in total awe of his big grown man cock and said ok. My neighbor showed me a place to undress and leave my clothes then he took his shorts off got naked also.

When I got naked I went over to the bed with both of them waiting for me and they were all over me feeling my teen age naked body and I started to handle and stroke their huge Grown cocks. The Buddy was on his back on the bed and my neighbor started sucking his cock,as i watched and the buddy kept stroking my cock and body. My neighbor had me lay in my back on the bed and he started sucking my cock and we played like this for a while. i was standing next to the bed buddy started feeling my ass I spread my legs for him and he started fingering my asshole and I was so hot by this time I would do anything and they knew it.

Buddy had me get on my hands and knees on the bed and i could feel as he lubed my asshole. He said that my neighbor should have the honor of taking my cherry so he got on the bed and slowly inserted his huge cock into my ass. It was incredible but it did hurt a bit at first and it felt like I had the biggest turd in the world in me. He fucked me for about 15 minutes till he came and deposited his cum in my asshole. Then buddy had his turn on me and used my now non-virgin ass for his pleasure and added his cum into me.

As time went on I routinely visited my neighbor for sex and this is where I sucked cock for the first time and topped him as well.
Lilrichard is online now Add to Lilrichard's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Mister_Jones
08-27-2013, 08:44 AM
I was 12. My brother and a buddy of his.

nipers
08-30-2013, 03:00 AM
I was 55, It took me a long time to get there. Now I wish I could do it again. It was ok but never got fucked hard. that is on my bucket list:D

jomartph
08-31-2013, 10:03 PM
I was 26 then with the first guy I was ever with and we were together for the next 4 years afterwards. I love it especially that it was so special.

jomartph
08-31-2013, 10:11 PM
I've had the curiosity and fantasies for quite a while now . Guess so far I've just been too nervous about making it seriously happen. Now that I'm 50, I've decided it's time I should go for it. (and hopefully have the experience soon).
good luck and enjoy.

looking4bigdick2
09-01-2013, 06:32 AM
I did not get fucked in the ass until I was about 30. I met this hot guy at a bar. We went back to his place, started kissing and sucking each other and then, without even really asking me, he took out a rubber and some lube, and then fucked me hard. He was more experiened than me back then. It was great. I am more a top than a bottom but I rode that guys dick for 2 years until he moved away.

55wanker
09-01-2013, 08:11 AM
I first remember playing with my cock at about 8 yrs old.
first masturbation with cum was at 11 ,
My granddad showed me how to masturbate when I asked him what masturbation was ?
He masturbated himself to demonstrate then he masturbated my cock too .
I visited granddad many many times .
guy

guystraight28
02-18-2014, 02:35 PM
I was 14 my best and me first started messing around and wanking each other for bout a year and yes It hurt and yes i liked It

iejay
02-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Oh dude that's soooo hot...I would have loved it too...

Qandisa
02-18-2014, 08:24 PM
14 for me also - seems to have been a popular starting point!

slippery_one
02-18-2014, 10:12 PM
i have no idea at what age………i was in my 40's probably. got a very late start on the whole M/M thing, and even longer to get into anal

pelle
03-22-2014, 11:56 AM
First time i was 15 on o Soccer camp. first time for both of us. It was painful but i loved it. It was BB

When i waited for a long time to next time 5 years i think

Letsnow
03-22-2014, 12:34 PM
I was about 48 a guy pick me up at wayside and took me to his house he was very gentle i did love and still do I'm in my mid-50s sometimes I wish I would've started earlier

boxerboy
03-22-2014, 03:09 PM
I think I was 15 & it was my cousin, who was older than I was. He had a thick cock. It hurt a bit until I got use to it.

david4u84
03-23-2014, 02:37 AM
yes i was litlle younger then 15 when i had first anal it did hurt few times but then it felt great it was with my cousin also

tjinnj469
03-23-2014, 11:42 AM
I guess I was about 12 or 13 and my best friend and I used to jerk off together all the time. He was the one who taught me to jerk off and eventually it led to touching and then mutual sucking. Then he wanted to fuck me. I was hesitant but he said he'd tell my parents all the other stuff we did if I didn't let him. We were in my basement and found a bottle of mineral oil my dad had in his workshop. His dick was a little longer than mine but not very thick. With the oil it slid in pretty easily. Hurt a little until I got used to it and he came pretty quickly. I realized I liked it so we added that to our sessions sometimes. He always came in my ass too.

My first adult cock was a few years later, I was about 15 or 16 and a family friend that always referred to himself as "Uncle Frank" was always very touchy-feely with me. ( I was pretty cute! LOL). One time at a summer picnic I was in the basement playing video games while everyone was in the pool. He had come down the basement to get something to drink and saw me playing the games. I was leaning over the ottoman in front of the TV wearing only a bathing suit. He came up behind me to watch me play. Whenever I did something good on the video game he would pat me on the back to congratulate me. Eventually the pats moved lower and they were on my butt and his hands would linger longer. Then he started rubbing my butt and reaching down between my legs and rubbing my dick. I was hard already since I love having my ass touched. He pulled down my bathing suit and started sucking me and licking my hole. He kept asking me if it was OK. I would groan a yes because it felt so good. Then he took his bathing suit off and was rubbing his hard cock between my legs and my butt crack. I could feel the warm wetness of his precum. He tried to stick it in but I was too tight even with the mixture of his saliva and precum. I went to get that mineral oil but it was gone so I ran upstairs and got some baby oil. He wasn't very long (maybe 5 inches) but much thicker than my friend. Italian guys always seem to have nice cocks! He wanted me to keep playing my games as he fucked me. I did for a little while but eventually I couldn't focus from the pain and the pleasure. I think it only lasted like 5 or 10 minutes and then he pulled out and came on my ass and back. Then he got a pool towel from the laundry and cleaned me off. He told me that it had to be our little secret and then he went back to the party outside and I played more video games. I was sore for a couple of days afterward but definitely worth it. He never did me again but I knew for sure that I was a bottom from that day on.

david4u84
03-24-2014, 02:26 AM
my cousin the one that started me on sucking cock he was th efirst to bust my cherry also i was around 14 maybe his cock thick it hurt alot going in he put vasoline on his cock n in my hole still hurt going in stings but after few times it was bend over an pop it in an fuck me

tllwon11
03-25-2014, 12:11 PM
got me sooo hard

leprechaun
03-30-2014, 12:49 PM
got me sooo hard

A dick in my ass makes me really hard.

I recently spent a weekend in bed with a 68 y.o.. It was terrific. We sucked and fucked each other to orgasm numerous times. I hadn't experienced anal since age 18 and forgot how good it felt. Thanks to viagra, we stayed hard all weekend.

His thick cock (with lots of lube) slid into my ass many times. It felt great and there wasn't a hint of discomfort or pain. There was no pain because we were fully relaxed and comfortable with each other. Fucking his ass felt really great as well.

I did kegels (tightening and loosening my asshole) while he was inside of me. The kegels enhanced the pleasure for both of us..

Even after 3 days of fucking, my ass didn't show a hint of soreness or tenderness. Relaxation and lots of lube is the secret.

The next time you do anal, try kegels.

azhix
04-08-2014, 03:42 PM
I was 21 and my bf fucked me for the first time. It actually didn't hurt at all and was one of the best sexual encounters I've ever had. Since then I've discovered I'm not a very good bottom. Unless the guy's cock is perfectly shaped a certain way, it hurts like hell.

lieh058
04-11-2014, 03:09 AM
I was 12 and experimenting with my best friend (also 12) for some time: giving blowjobs, handjobs, kissing his chest, letting him play with my cock and ass. A fun night playing on the playstation led to more making out, more frolicking and at some point I presented him my ass. It just felt natural to do it. I wanted him inside me, I wanted to be his! He knew what I wanted and he started fucking me in doggy position. My first fuck was painful, but it was psychologically very fulfilling. And it was the first of many...

jockeysboy
04-12-2014, 08:18 AM
I had my first cock at 4yrs old, my best friends pedo father. I wasn't actually that bad:)

monkee
04-12-2014, 10:32 AM
I was 22, although I'd been dreaming about it for years.

liketoedge
04-12-2014, 12:19 PM
I never have but I did do it once to a friend in high school

DeniseTV
05-04-2014, 06:59 PM
I was 14. I had been sucking my brother's cock for two years and he had recently begun pressuring me to let him fuck me. We had made a few aborted attempts, one time he actually had the head of his cock inside but I cried and begged so he backed off. Finally we reached the point where he would no longer let me off the hook. When he first put it in I started crying but just as it started to feel good he shot his load inside me. The next few times it got better and better until I really started to enjoy it. I have very sensitive nipples and my brother found that if he played with them gently I would beg him to fuck me. It still works on me to this day.

leprechaun
05-06-2014, 01:52 PM
I was 14. I had been sucking my brother's cock for two years and he had recently begun pressuring me to let him fuck me. We had made a few aborted attempts, one time he actually had the head of his cock inside but I cried and begged so he backed off. Finally we reached the point where he would no longer let me off the hook. When he first put it in I started crying but just as it started to feel good he shot his load inside me. The next few times it got better and better until I really started to enjoy it. I have very sensitive nipples and my brother found that if he played with them gently I would beg him to fuck me. It still works on me to this day.

I would love to suck your nipples, play with your package and fuck you in the ass.

torontomale
05-06-2014, 09:03 PM
I was 20 and the stud was a 42 years old. and we were fuck buddies for a few years . I still missed him

carpntr
05-07-2014, 06:20 PM
I was 12 going on 13 when my neighbor buddy Ray took me out in the neighbors back flower garden and rub his wet hard 13 yr old cock up and down in my butt crack and then got me wet enough with his ore-cum that he easied himself right on into my ass, he take it all the way in to his body his balls were touching my ass cheeks as he was humping me away. I reached up and played with his hanging balls he told me that it felt so good.
This was the first night of many that him and I ended up playing around with one another. We did this for about 5 years he was heavy into sports and lanes himself a sexy cheerleader that had bigger boobs than I had, so I lost out pretty easy. But I was great for all our cock fun we shared.

cocklvrinCt
05-10-2014, 01:25 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of a mans penis in my ass yet.But think about it all the time.

centazseeking
05-15-2014, 08:01 PM
I just had one in my ass a couple of weeks ago. I apparently stayed so tight that it was a little trouble for him to get in. I was surprised we had such a hard time because I wanted it so bad. It ended up being mostly painful for me so he ended up limp while waiting for me to acclimate...and we just abandoned that effort at that point. The sad part is there was that 20% ecstatic pleasure I was feeling...but it was about 80% surprising pain. He wasn't that big...thickness maybe even a little smaller than me....about my length...5.5/6" at best. I've looked at massive cocks and nearly blew loads wanting them in my ass. Now knowing what an average cock feels like....I still get hard over the big ones.....but OMG...would we need some work to get one of them in.

The thing is...for about a week...I thought I was done. Now.....now I want it again...and I want to ride it out. I've fingered my ass before and it's felt so good...I know I'll love it once my ass relaxes....so now I want it again.

Juanita
05-15-2014, 08:09 PM
Dont remenber at what age but as soon as i started dating , some the guys were horny but i was afraid to get pregnant so i would let the do the anal thing because was safer for me, the word spread around that i like doing that and everyone i knew wanted to go out with me:):):):Dwas painfull first few times but once i got used to it was really pleasurable i even got orgasms doing that

aussie741
05-15-2014, 10:38 PM
I was 9 & it was my uncle. He was very gentle but it still hurt quite a bit. But I could hardly wait for the next time, I loved sex from an early age. I couldn't cum but he made me have many dry orgasms until I eventually had a wet cum at 11 & that was up my aunt, his sister who he was living with & screwing.

carpntr
05-16-2014, 04:33 PM
I just had one in my ass a couple of weeks ago. I apparently stayed so tight that it was a little trouble for him to get in. I was surprised we had such a hard time because I wanted it so bad. It ended up being mostly painful for me so he ended up limp while waiting for me to acclimate...and we just abandoned that effort at that point. The sad part is there was that 20% ecstatic pleasure I was feeling...but it was about 80% surprising pain. He wasn't that big...thickness maybe even a little smaller than me....about my length...5.5/6" at best. I've looked at massive cocks and nearly blew loads wanting them in my ass. Now knowing what an average cock feels like....I still get hard over the big ones.....but OMG...would we need some work to get one of them in.

The thing is...for about a week...I thought I was done. Now.....now I want it again...and I want to ride it out. I've fingered my ass before and it's felt so good...I know I'll love it once my ass relaxes....so now I want it again.

centazseeking,
When you do find yourself a good fuck buddy, get some good Aqua lube or KY jelly lube. This will help you on the ass so much. The more lube you use the easier everything will go and it will make you want to keep doing it so much longer. I was 12 years old when my 13 year old best friend did my ass, we used Vaseline back then it was kind of messy but man it made no pain and you just wanted things to never stop. Hope this helps out some, good fucking.

looking4bigdick2
05-16-2014, 05:02 PM
Although I had sucked dick and had my dick sucked, I was not fucked in the ass until I was 28. I met a gl guy online, with a great body, and he just fucked me totally. Great time...

SamV
05-16-2014, 09:12 PM

torontomale
05-16-2014, 10:47 PM
I just did it my 9 year-old nephew a few weeks ago. He said that it hurt a bit once I put it in him, but after letting him get used to it we had a good fuck session.

wow isn't that against the LAW where you are. To do it with KIDS. it is here in Canada against the LAW:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bankie
05-16-2014, 11:25 PM
I was 16 when i first get a cock up inside me:)

mordo-buddy21
05-22-2014, 10:55 PM
I was 19 when I lost my virginity. I lost it to a 32 y/o latino that I met on CL. He layed me on my stomach, spread my cheeks and slid right in. It felt so damn good... ugh I wanna get fucked right now.

Willufuckme
05-23-2014, 02:33 PM
I was in the 5th grade. Cousin fucked me & later started taking cocks from 8 or 10 neighborhood guys. They all fucked me until they started fucking females.

thewhitestuff
05-23-2014, 02:58 PM
I was in the 5th grade. Cousin fucked me & later started taking cocks from 8 or 10 neighborhood guys. They all fucked me until they started fucking females.

hopefully I'm getting things confused, but here being in "5th grade" makes you around 9 or 10 years old.......!!???
:eek:

Willufuckme
05-23-2014, 06:48 PM
hopefully I'm getting things confused, but here being in "5th grade" makes you around 9 or 10 years old.......!!???
:eek:

I was 10 years old the first time I was fucked.

SamV
05-26-2014, 08:08 PM

It's not that uncommon.

thewhitestuff
05-27-2014, 09:04 AM
Thats a very young age to loose your innocence. You're still a child at 10.
I didn't even know what gay sex was until I was about 14 and at first it disgusted me.
I used to like looking and sometime touching other lads dicks when I was a kid but i certainly had no desire to "have sex" with them at that age. The very though of that frightens me!

Willufuckme
05-27-2014, 09:09 AM
I was sucking cocks at age 6 & first fucked at 10. I was the local teenaged boys cumdump from age 10 til 16 or 17. I loved it and still love getting gang fucked.

monkee
05-27-2014, 09:16 AM
I'm not sure about all this talk of "innocence" - have you looked at kids lately? Fucking little monsters!

pelle
05-31-2014, 10:50 PM
First time i was going to be 15 in a few days, It was on a soccer traingcamp. It was my teammmate.
It was BB. in a lockerroom.

After that not agin for 5 years

Juanita
06-01-2014, 01:24 AM
I sucked cocks for couple years and the first intercourse i had was anal. But eventually they moved to fuck my pussy and that felt much better than anal sex, huge dicks were really painfull to take in my ass , but had no problem taking huge ones in my vagina

lovumsmooth
06-01-2014, 08:31 AM
for me it was 18 I had sucked and swallowed my best friend through high school . I had joined the military and was fresh out of boot camp heading back home for leave before my first command assignment. while riding the bus I met a guy who was sitting next to me . we had been talking about lots of things until it got around to sex .. i told him that i had messed around with my best friend and what we used to do. thats when I noticed that along with my self he was getting hard which I could clearly see through his pants. being a little bold I let my hand roam over and take a feel of it. he did the same and before I knew it he had his hand inside my pants on my cock.. quickly I got his cock out man it was long a little think uncut. I just had to get it in my mouth which I told him... I ended sucking him off right there on the bus.. after which the bus came in to a town for a driver change .. we decided to get off the bus. thought we were going to get a bit to eat but he had seen a motel. we went right to it got a room. my mind was spinning on what we might be about to do . once in side he was al over my cock which didn't take long to get hard... soon we were both naked on the bed sucking hats when I felt him finger my tight hole .. knew that tonight I was going to get it which got me even more excited... I sucked him harder taking in as much as i could.. son he stopped sucking me and asked me if I had ever been fucked. I said no but had wanted to ... that's when he put me on my back and eased in to my tight hole.. had to work at it a little and yes like the others it was painful though I wanted it ... soon though he was inside slow thrusts my hole heating up feeling so good ... tat encouraged him to fuck me ...and boy did he ... gave my hole one good long work out till he filled it with a hot load. we stayed there for a couple days sucking and fucking the whole time.. that's when I found a true love for being a btm.

Anthony18
06-01-2014, 03:46 PM
My first time was by my older nephew, when I was 13, and he was 19. We had a family party and we slept in the same room. It was hot so I only had my boxers on. We needed to sleep in the same bed since there was only one, and that already got me kind of hard. We were both laying sideways, with our backs to each other. I took my boxers off because it just got to warm, and I felt my nephews hand stroking my ass for a second and spanking it softly for a bit. He turned around and got closer to me and putting his underwear off. I could feel his wet finger touching my ass a little, wondering what he was gonna do, it felt really good though. He told me to kiss his penis, but I knew what he meant. I took my head under the blanket and sucked on his big cock. He put his hands on my head and started fucking my face hard. He told me to stop sucking after a little and turn around, aiming my ass to him.

He pushed his cock in hard and fucked me for more then a hour. I could hear his balls clap against my ass and I loved it so much. I could hear him breathing more, and all of sudden feeling him cum in me. We did this more and more for a year, then we stopped.

Thats my first time.

Jonathan4
06-01-2014, 09:05 PM
I was dry cum young, he was very gentle, it was awesome.

gaycock59
06-02-2014, 04:46 AM
I have only realized i was interested in men 18 years ago, when i was 35. Probably i did not want to admit it. Then I took my first cock 2 years later. Loved it!!! Now I only do bottom

lil_mike
06-03-2014, 05:24 AM
I was 12 or 13, after being seduced to suck his dick.

SamV
06-05-2014, 08:16 PM

I fucked my nephew for the first time & he's only 9.

centazseeking
06-14-2014, 12:50 AM
centazseeking,
When you do find yourself a good fuck buddy, get some good Aqua lube or KY jelly lube. This will help you on the ass so much. The more lube you use the easier everything will go and it will make you want to keep doing it so much longer. I was 12 years old when my 13 year old best friend did my ass, we used Vaseline back then it was kind of messy but man it made no pain and you just wanted things to never stop. Hope this helps out some, good fucking.

Well...time #2 in the books...lots of lube used....finger foreplay to start. Damn...my ass is totally sore right now...but I'm sure that had something to do with being finger banged for about 20-30 minutes and then fucked hard for about another 20-30. Oh my...oh my did it feel so fucking good. Glad I saw that redtube video about cleaning up prior to it disappearing...it was informative. But damn...did it feel good. ...and damn is my ass sore now.

Juanita
06-14-2014, 02:01 AM
Don't remenber the age. But first time hurted a lot,, was a good thing he cummed pretty fast

habercrasper
06-14-2014, 02:08 AM
can you provide details?

anthony41uk
06-18-2014, 12:46 AM
took my first cock at 19. Used to chat with an older guy(40's) on my train commute home. Gave him O one night on the train and later had a motel meet.

johndoe70
06-26-2014, 01:31 PM
I was 11 the first time I was fucked

thewhitestuff
06-26-2014, 01:57 PM
I fucked my nephew for the first time & he's only 9.

Being a child rapist is not something to brag about!
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you!!?

Chhatrakar
06-26-2014, 03:29 PM

I had the same lurking thought in my mind.

SamV
06-26-2014, 06:34 PM

I didn't force him to do it. He was the one who suggested it.

barbarian73
06-26-2014, 10:45 PM
19 second year of university, with my room mate. I had always loved anal stimulation and after talking about sex he said he was bisexual, and I wanted to try actual cock in my ass instead of just my fingers. It was amazing, there was no pain as we used plenty of lube and he relaxed and loosened me up before he went in. It was glorious!

thewhitestuff
06-27-2014, 03:29 PM

So in your mind, that makes it just fine does it?

Firstly I think you are talking BS, why would a 9 year old want to get buggered by his own uncle?

Secondly, you are a grown adult, he is a child. A 9 year old pre-pubescent child.
You should know way better than to take advantage of somebody so young vulnerable and uninformed.

Thirdly he is a close relative of yours.
There are so many things wrong here it blows my mind how you can not only admit to this, but then defend your actions like you think it's perfectly normal and ok....:eek:

I hope this is all just a very tasteless joke and you are only trolling.
If it is serious I hope sooner or later he tells somebody and you get thrown in jail and have a taste of your own medicine. You sick bastard! Get help, now!

torontomale
06-27-2014, 04:27 PM

wow this is a sick joke Shouldn't be putting stuff like this on here

SamV
06-27-2014, 06:56 PM
wow this is a sick joke Shouldn't be putting stuff like this on here

It's no joke. I have pictures to prove it.

I'm not just in it for the sex I actually love him.

cumaddik
06-29-2014, 08:38 AM
What age did i first take a cock up the ass?
...i was in my early 20's...a 40yo married man use to come over my place to make me suck him off and drain his balls in my mouth 3 to 4 times a week.
Usually, he was calling me to let me know that he was comming over and that he was horny.
When i was seeing him getting in the the drive way, i use to kneel naked and horny in front of the door, and he was knocking, getting inside, dropping his pants, i was caressing him and sucking him off, swallowing his loads, licking him clean, he was pulling his pants up, he used to kiss me thank you, and leave...and usually, i was jerking myself off, and that was it.
But one good day, after i sucked him off, he said to me that he had spare time, and was still horny, and he ask me if we could keep playing in my bedroom...i said yes, of course.
He wanted to be able to touch me more than the usual, to caress me more...even to taste me.
He asked me to lay on my stomach and to let him caress me...i did and enjoy it.
After a while that he was touching, grabbing, caressing, kissing, licking...he gently spread my legs and started licking my butt crack and my ass, and rubbing my very hard cock...i was getting fucking horny, and he was too!
He layed down on top of me, rubbing his chubby body on mine, and his hard cock between my cheek...he was so hard! I really enjoyed it alot, and it was really turning me on...and to my surprise, he started to give me very deep kisses...i love deep kisses...and to my greater surprise, i felt his cock head against my anus and slowly sliding inside me, at a very short moment, it really sting and hurt as hell, but as soon as his glan got into me, it started to feel so good to feel every little bits of his cock slowly sliding deeper and deeper into me and to the point as he got all his cock balls deep in me...God it felt so good!!!! he was so turned on and horny that when he felt his cock balls deep me, he blew off and pumped a first load in my ass...the feeling of his thobbing cock shooting his load deep in me was so amazing! I was in heaven!
I loved it so much to have a man topping me and having his raging hard cock balls deep in me and shotting his creamy sperm deep in me was turning me on so much!!!!!
I begged to him to keep fucking me...and he did...and he blew a second load...and a third load!!!
While he was shooting his third load in me, i was so hard and hrny that all he had to do make me cum off, is touch my penis!
I blew off like never before! I really was in heaven!!!! And i think he was too!
He kept saying that it was the best sex he ever had, and told me that he would love to do it again...and again...i wasn't going to say no to the man who brought me to sex heaven, and told him that i couldn't wait to the next time he would use me!
It didn't take long before he showed up!

slowlicker
08-30-2014, 03:16 AM
I was 16 and the guy was in his mid 40s. We had been sucking and he had almost cum several times. He put the lube on and told me to lay on my back. He put my legs over his shoulder and lined up his head and started to press forward and me. I was very nervous and clamped my arsehole tight which did two things. It made it hurt more and it finished him off. He groaned and thrust all the way in. I tried to push him away but he held me firm and said let me cum. He stayed still and so did I. I could feel his penis pulsating.

It was a mix of unpleasant and exciting, but it didn't take long before I couldn't wait for him to do it to me again. The second time was really nice.

sanfranboy
09-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Never, but I'd like to change that...

torontomale
09-01-2014, 09:57 PM
It's no joke. I have pictures to prove it.

I'm not just in it for the sex I actually love him.

well you are very lucky you are not in my family. if Any of the males in my family every caught you doing that to their sons. I am sure that you would have to get yourself one or two body guards
and just because a kid ask you for that. IT don't mean you have to do it
Stop doing it PLEASE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

smalld1964
09-02-2014, 01:28 PM
This year i got my first cock up my ass and im 50. Loved it

KentuckyBiHottie
09-03-2014, 09:50 PM
I was 29, I had been sucked off a few times before by guys but decided I wanted to explore new horizons. I found a guy and we got a room, he mainly wanted me to top him and I did although the pleasure came when I made him hard and sat on his cock. It was small, a lot smaller than me but I got so excited knowing I finally had a penis inside me. Although I wasn't into it I put a condom on and put it in his ass and slowly worked it until I pulled out, took the condom off and came on his chest. I haven't topped a guy since but like to take a cock on occasion.

Secondmike68
09-04-2014, 08:57 AM
I was 14, playing truth or dare with a friend. We started off by daring each other to suck the other off for a few seconds, then i dared him to fuck me. I don't remember it hurting much the first time. I loved it then and I still love it now. :-)

Ian007
09-04-2014, 09:49 AM
I was fourteen and it was with my best friend, Mark. I wrote the whole story out in my "I am so Fucked" blog...:)

Friesbaconnekkid
09-04-2014, 07:30 PM
I got fucked the first time at 50. I'm 60 now, and have been hunting cocks ever since the first one. I hope to find someone for a long term top to keep me filled up. I really really really like cocks in my ass.

some_guy
09-04-2014, 09:03 PM
I was fourteen and it was with my best friend, Mark. I wrote the whole story out in my "I am so Fucked" blog...:)

And a very hot story it is...

beach_jo
09-05-2014, 08:45 AM
In my local gay bar in Chicago when I was about 26, this boy with sexy arms was cruising me. We talked and met a few times in that bar. I also talked to his roommate, who was also sexy in his own way. The roommate said if I wanted the first boy, I'd better be prepared to take his cock up my ass, because that's what he liked to do.

Well, I went home with him, and he fucked me and then went to sleep. The next morning, he fucked me again, and then got up. He did absolutely NOTHING to me.

Luckily, his roommate at least cooked breakfast.

Totally unenjoyable sex. By the time I was 30 and had some other selfish experiences with "tops," I closed up butt shop for good. I never did like it anyway.

Ian007
09-05-2014, 06:30 PM
And a very hot story it is...
Thanks, some_guy! Glad you liked it!

C-alan
09-05-2014, 11:11 PM
I was in the 7th grade, walking home from school and Mark my older brothers friend was outside of his place. We started talking and he said that no one was home to come in. He started showing me porn of girls getting fucked then it went to Bi porn then gay porn. Some were when we were looking at porn we both had our cocks out playng with them. He asked me if I wanted to get fucked like the one picture of two guys were doing. He started to play with my ass with lube and then had me sit on top of his cock. I remember it went right in and felt so good. I road his cock untill I felt his cum shouting up my ass. The next week as I was walking home he was outside again and we went in to his room and he had me fuck him.

dong1964
09-08-2014, 08:16 PM
I was 19 and met a very attractive older black man ( he was 41 ) on a beach in Alabama.. I was there by myself laying on my towel when he layed his towel down close to me.. There was a lot of room on the beach and I couldn't understand why he got so close ( I found out later though ) I was watching him get his area ready and I was like Ok he's attractive so I just watched him.. Well he gets his area ready then proceeds to take off his shorts .. And my mouth dropped! He had on a very small speedo like bathing suit and by the bulge that was in the suit you could tell he has a very big cock...We made eye contact a few times and then made small idle talk. He walked over to my towel and I basically had that big buldge almost in my face and he knew but I was looking at it through my sunglasses... Long story short we had a few beers, laughed and talked... He only lived a few miles away and wanted to know if I wanted to go back to his place have a few drinks and get in his hot tub.. I of course said yes... Well that was the day I became a size queen.. The first cock I ever sucked and the first cock I've ever had in my ass was a 11.5 inch black cock.. I dated him for almost 6 months and he absolutely trained my little white ass good! And he turned me into the great cocksucker I am today... Nothing like sucking a big black cock and swallowing sweet black cum :-)

obxguy053
09-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi Guys,

Summer before starting 7th grade I was 11, was turning 12 in August.
My Buddy was away at camp , stopped by his house to see when he was going
to be back. His Older Brother Randy was 13, I walked in on him jacking just as
he shot his load. He was piss and told me that he would beat the shit out of me if
I told anyone. I was cool , but I got a boner rom watching him. We sat around for a while
my hard on was starting to hurt, he told me I should j/o, I told him I didn't know what he meant.
He showed me, we lubed up and jacked. he shot another load, I had dry climax. He told me to lick up his cream, said that It would help me start my cream supply. that night in bed I got hard on and j/o
found that it was so nice and felt so good I couldn't stop myself. the next day I went back over to see
Randy he had some hustlers an playboys, looking at pictures got me hard. Randy had me get naked
We jacked together. He made be suck him. made me swallow his load. Over the next few days I became a cock sucker, Randy had a few friends over and I sucked all of them.
Richard Randys brother / my Bud was due home on Sunday Randy came over to my house on Saturday my folks were both working we talked and after a bit Randy uses the bathroom, he came back holding a pair of my older sisters panties from the dirty clothes he was sniff them and had me sniff them best smell ever. He said that pussy was nice , he asked if we had Vaseline, I went and found jar , he had me take of my pants and rubbed it n the crack of my ass, he lubed his cock. and pushed it in me. hurt a lot at first
but soon I was liking it . he said that girls have pussy that feel real good but that if you are in them and shot off they have babies. he said that butts are the best place to fuck. he started grunting and he unloaded in my butt. when he did I shot my first creamy load. Randy had me lick it up. told me that we needed to clean up before my folks got home. I jacked off like 3 times in bed that night creamed each time and ate my cum. Randy told me that if you don't shoot cum into someone else that I should always eat it. To this day I still eat my cum

Hobbitt
09-16-2014, 08:22 AM
I was 13 with an older neighbor. Didn't care for it too much.

spd23002
09-16-2014, 01:20 PM
17. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Lol
Only had the one guy. Would love to have it done to me now by a guy that knew what he was doing.

Friesbaconnekkid
09-16-2014, 01:48 PM
It really does help to have someone more experienced. Last Saturday a guy came to fuck me, and quite frankly, it was the poorest fucking I have ever had. I suspect he probably had never fucked a guy before.

kbales94
09-17-2014, 11:21 PM
I'm just 20, been a strict top since I was 16. I'd never wanted to bottom or tried anything, just completely not my thing.

I went to visit a friend Chris in NYC last weekend, and Sat night we went out and managed to get into this gay club. We were up dancing for hours and eventually my friend pulled a cute guy so they disappeared of to his apartment. Now knowing i was staying with him I said Id stay in the club for a few more hours and give them the space at his, and I'd head back later.

Well after about an hour this mid 20's guy I was dancing with offered to buy me a drink, so we went to the bar and we must have had maybe 3 or 4 drinks, I was feeling a bit rough so I excused myself and started heading towards the bathroom. Just before the bathrooms was the door to 'the back room' where guys could go for their 10 minutes of in club fun. I don't even remember making it that far!

I don't know how long I was out for, cant have been all that long, but the next thing I know I'm laying on the floor of the back room, still completely groggy, I couldn't really move or talk, but I was totally naked with the 20 something guy hovering over me with a HUGE dick, It must have been at least 10 inches, certainly the biggest I've ever seen!

He must of noticed Id started to wake up because he lent down and said "oh good you're awake, i'd hate you to miss this". He then moved round to my legs and lifted them up on to his shoulders, I was terrified, id done the legs up position to to so many guys, this guy was huge and I'd never bottomed!

He took a second and I felt a cold gel, which I assume was lube on my ass, then he rolled my legs forward so my ass was sticking upwards. Then I felt the tip of his dick touch my hole, then in one motion he let his entire weight plow his dick straight into my ass! I wanted to scream but I still couldn't really move or speak, just when I thought he was going to stop and let me get used to it he started plowing in and out leaving just his head in, then going down to the balls. I was in agony, he kept this up getting faster for at least 15 minutes and slowly I was getting hard, I felt a tingling building up and my cock twitched and I exploded completely hands free, I didn't even know that could be done? Then i felt him jerk and get as deep as he could and he'd cum, It was only then I realized he wasn't even using a condom!

I thought that would be it but he just stayed in me while he settled down, then he turned me on to my stomach, got on top of me and started pounding again, by this time my voice had returned to a moan which sounded like i was enjoying it so he went harder, I moved my head round and realized there were loads of feet around us, people had stopped to watch, I was so embarrassed but i could do much about it! eventually he came again and I realized my cock had exploded again under me without me touching it once! Then finally he got up and just walked away leaving me there naked I started to look round and realized Chris was standing there and had been watching, he'd come to find where I was, and hadn't even tried to help! In fact quite the opposite he'd dropped his shorts and had a raging boner, he walked over said hi then moved round behind me and started fucking me! I didn't know what to do! He really went at it and about 10 minutes later he blew inside me as well, he'd not rubbered up either!

Afterwards he just lent forward and said, "told you it wasn't that bad, always knew I'd fuck you one day! he then sat me up and helped dress me and after another 25 minutes what ever i was given started to wear off a bit, so Chris helped me up and got me back to his place.

I didnt know what to say or do, I showered for like 2 hours, when I got out Chris showed me his phone, he'd video'd the first guy pounding me and was laughing his ass off, I got dressed got my stuff and left! I've never been back Nyc and I never will!

kybluedad
09-21-2014, 08:57 AM
My dad stuck his dick in my butt at 8. It hurt and made my asshole burn really bad. It was like taking a really big shit. Usually after he did it, every time i coughed or sat up real quick, it felt like my asshole was turning inside out. we did it for almost three years and i got used to it. Never got really used to the inside out thing happening when i coughed, and leaking cum from your ass on the school bus was not fun.