PDA

View Full Version : For those that like to get fucked ....

memphisshowoff
03-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Kinda of a survey, but only one main question (with several parts)..... why do you like to get fucked? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it from time to time and I know why I enjoy it, but am curious as to why others do. I'd prefer to eliminate the short "because it feels good" answers and see some detail from you guys. I'll reserve my reasons for those that really want to know and post them toward the end of this thread.

Come on guys, why do you like to get fucked?

atlanta9x6
03-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Kinda of a survey, but only one main question (with several parts)..... why do you like to get fucked? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it from time to time and I know why I enjoy it, but am curious as to why others do. I'd prefer to eliminate the short "because it feels good" answers and see some detail from you guys. I'll reserve my reasons for those that really want to know and post them toward the end of this thread.

Come on guys, why do you like to get fucked?
I enjoy the extreme intimacy of getting fucked .... and nothing makes me harder than seeing a guys face when he cums while fucking me

guyunderu
03-29-2008, 06:13 PM
I like to get fucked because it does feel good I love to feel a mans hard cock slide in and out of me knowing that it is making his cock feel real good I love to feel his full balls slapping against me as his cock goes in deep and then pulls out to the head and plunge back in again. I love when he cums and shoots his big hot load deep inside me it is kind of like he is giving something of his to me alone.

like2ride7
03-30-2008, 02:57 AM
I like to feel dominated and taken...even more so if his cock is bigger than mine which it usually is!;)

jamesbond63
03-30-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm a little guy...5'3 135. It's "easier" for me to be tossed around and get fucked. It's a little difficult trying to hold up some guy's legs who is 64 and 220 pounds.

Aside from that, I'm into the technique. Some guys just know how to fuck! And a good technique is just HOT. And every guy has his own technique...that makes him feel good but knowing that he knows that he's making me feel good.

Probably opens a whole new thread, but I've found that truly bisexual guys know how to ass fuck. They rim and fuck better than gay guys. When it comes to blowjobs, gays have that down. But guys into fucking women sure give a gay bottom a good time.

Chickengrease
04-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Because you can't feel closer to someone, or have a greater sense of trust, without them inside you.

memphisshowoff
04-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Because you can't feel closer to someone, or have a greater sense of trust, without them inside you.

As promised, here is my response to my own question. Why do I like to get fucked? Let me first define "fucked". Sex is simply entertainment to me. It provides a physical and mental release that no other activity can provide. Sex is VERY different than making love. My partner and I make love (although sometimes we just fuck too <G>), but sex with another party is just for the entertainment factor. Make sense?

So why do I like to get fucked? I guess it boils down to the feeling of being invaded. Being into S&M as a switch (I enjoy being both the giver and receiver), I do enjoy pain. Many people do not understand how someone can enjoy pain, and I'll be glad to talk more about it via private message unless there is a huge outcry for a public answer. Anyway, I enjoy the initial pain from getting fucked. I enjoy the stretching feeling that a thick cock provides. I enjoy the sensation of feeling someone slide in and out. There is no other feeling like it in the world. I especially like it when I can feel the top shooting his load deep inside me. I had sex with a guy not too long ago, and feeling him shoot was the most awesome thing I had felt in a long time. His cock swelled and I swear I could feel each wave of his orgasm as it stretched my ass ring a bit more on it's way out his cock. It was like his cock was pulsing and I felt every pulse. I have had my share of sex and more often than not, you cannot tell when the top shoots (except for that funny face we all make) inside you but this guy was a real exception.

I've never really considered myself a size queen, however I do tend to prefer larger cocks. I've never sought out really long cocks. I'd rather them to be thicker instead of longer. The long ones tend to hurt more because they seem to hit a wall inside, but the thick ones offer that stretching feeling that I crave.

So, part two of the question .... Do you guys seek out a particular size cock when thinking of bottoming? If so, what size and why?

LngHrHarleyRdr
04-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Aside from the feeling in general, I feel its a way for the parties involved to become one. I prefer to be on my back so I can look deep into the fucker's eyes, my intensity then matches his. I also work my ass in time with his thrusts, making sure my ass grips his cock tightly. That insures I feel every pulsating shot of his load being dumped into my ass.
(A bottom that just lays there is a dead fuck)

colletonguy
04-14-2008, 03:13 AM
For me, I have a shy side at first, at least until I get going. I like a take charge, dominant type guy and nothing describes that better then getting on all fours and bring "taken" by a guy. I like the submissive feeling of giving in and giving a guy pleasure. Since my favorite thing is getting a guy off, there's nothing better then being topped by a guy who really loves to fuck.

Tinycoco3in
04-16-2008, 05:14 PM
for me, it's about the feeling of getting spoiled by some one :rolleyes:, to be trated like a baby :o and all this only to get his pleasuer from me :suck:
that's why I like older people (the older the better;) ) I like the feeling of "someone is taking care of me as a child :rolleyes: and I like awarding him my way ;) (my why is ANYTHING he asks for :o)

aquzaq
04-16-2008, 06:40 PM
honestly i really dont care to be fucked.. i can do it.. sure... but its not enjoyable for me really... i dont like to be out of control and thats whats you have to give someone....

smallcox
04-20-2008, 06:07 AM
first I enjoy the feeling of a hot cock pushing it's way into me, but the thought of giving him pleasure gives me that same feeling. being under his control of speed or rythem excites me, and awaiting his final thrust as he finish's is a great turnon..

FreudianSlip
04-23-2008, 12:26 PM
I love having a dick inside me, it filling me up. I love how intimate it is. I love knowing that my boyfriend is in ecstasy as he fucks me and then shoots his cum in me.

mitchokie
04-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Wow! Many reasons. To sexually please the man, to please myself, to have a MAN ride me anyway, but hard and put me up wet is nice and fall on me, and sweat together and all over each other! Have mercy!, to hear him hawler, moan and tense, and cry out with sexual enjoyment, to help him get in touch with the man he is. To make him feel important, to enjoy the feel of a man which is very different from a woman, to get something a woman can't give, but its like leading to it too, those big fat nuts to suck, and that fat cock too. To see the guys face as his eyes roll behind his head as he pounds my butt chops hard and deep and at that moment feel his dick fill me with him and then deliver himself in me too and pound my meat in unison and cum together. Its just something that can be described but not fully, in the mind and heart., bottom line its a form of love even though a different level.
ITS MAN, all male, hairy, muscular, physical features, square jaw, shoulders, big hands, nice legs, fat manmeat, strong legs pumping.
Men I gotta stop, this is getting me hard and wet. Just live and love each other and care that you did, because if we get caught up in just sex we become cold and uncaring. We feel, we care, we love! Mitch

FreudianSlip
04-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Wow! Many reasons. To sexually please the man, to please myself, to have a MAN ride me anyway, but hard and put me up wet is nice and fall on me, and sweat together and all over each other! Have mercy!, to hear him hawler, moan and tense, and cry out with sexual enjoyment, to help him get in touch with the man he is. To make him feel important, to enjoy the feel of a man which is very different from a woman, to get something a woman can't give, but its like leading to it too, those big fat nuts to suck, and that fat cock too. To see the guys face as his eyes roll behind his head as he pounds my butt chops hard and deep and at that moment feel his dick fill me with him and then deliver himself in me too and pound my meat in unison and cum together. Its just something that can be described but not fully, in the mind and heart., bottom line its a form of love even though a different level.
ITS MAN, all male, hairy, muscular, physical features, square jaw, shoulders, big hands, nice legs, fat manmeat, strong legs pumping.
Men I gotta stop, this is getting me hard and wet. Just live and love each other and care that you did, because if we get caught up in just sex we become cold and uncaring. We feel, we care, we love! Mitch

Holy shit...that made me hard reading that...:D

mitchokie
04-24-2008, 08:09 PM
Thats the way I think about men and if we are true to what we are we will follow for the love of a man. Where's he at? LOL:lol: mitch

topbottom35
04-28-2008, 12:54 PM

well said my friend.

smallcox
04-28-2008, 01:17 PM
"DAMN" you said it all! I would love to cum in your ass or have you give me the same pleasure! Life is not just mine it's to give each other the feeling of happiness and security of knowing someone cares... p.s. I need it too!

Bibilly
05-05-2008, 03:59 PM
"Sex is simply entertainment to me. It provides a physical and mental release that no other activity can provide. Sex is VERY different than making love. My partner and I make love (although sometimes we just fuck too <G>), but sex with another party is just for the entertainment factor." My sentiments exactly!!!

I don't really like the physical sensation of bottoming. I tried it a few times just to find out what all the fuss was about. It never really did anything for me. But I could really tell when the bottom was thoroughy enjoying me topping him. That made me even hotter, and determined to really give it to him. Unlike some, I have the utmost respect for a good bottom(S&M roleplay aside, which is fun tooo!!). To be able to give that much pleasure to another is simply amazing.

"The long ones tend to hurt more because they seem to hit a wall inside, but the thick ones offer that stretching feeling that I crave. " About 6 to 8 inches inside, the colon makes a turn, for some it's painful when the cock hits it. That's why a inflexable toy(like a baton) are extremely dangerous, they can punch a hole in the colon. Whereas a hard stiff cock is usually flexible enough to bend, and slowly straighten the colon.

Dinky7x7
05-31-2008, 07:53 PM
I love the feeling of a cock sliding in and out, I like to watch a cock disappear inside of me. I like the full feeling and I love to feel the cock head swelling, and the throbbing when he cums deep inside me. I love to climax just as he does. I could go on, and on.

Youngass
06-21-2008, 05:37 PM
To resurrect this thread, what turns me on about it is the combination of the pleasure, the knowing the other guy is turned on/pleased by it, the submission that comes with it and the intimacy

smallcox
06-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Damn who wouldn't like to pump that sweet young ass! I for sure would cover all the bases for you,and not for just me but whatever you may like too!

kirbster
11-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Sp many good responses. I love the intimacy of bottoming, I love the full feeling of a cock in me. Love cum shooting in my ass. Just an awesome feeling.

alex145
11-26-2008, 06:08 PM
The intimacy is incredible. I love knowing that a man is using my ass for his pleasure. (I uploaded a pic of it if you'd like to check it out.)

And I don't mind hopping on top and bouncing either :)

anticlimax
12-15-2008, 05:06 PM
well, i love the feeling
and it makes me really horny to feel how the guys love to fuck me
to hear him grunt
and see his face and feel his body

and i love to ride him, since it gives me the control over his cock

mike_m2m
12-16-2008, 09:35 AM
I've known since I was real young that I wanted to be fucked ! but did'nt get fucked till I was 24, the first time I tried it (I'd read up on how it would feel)he was about 9 thick inches, It was wonderful,from that day on I knew I had to have cock buried up my ass ,the feeling of both pleasuring a guy & getting pleasured,is just overwhelming, being used for pleasure,the feel of a hard vieny cock sliding in & out ,there's nothin like it to me.What I like best is for a guy to fuck me real hard ,then when he's ready to shoot,he pulls out & shoots it down my throat or all over my face !hot sperm love it !

chubbtm5
12-29-2008, 11:00 AM
1 - BECAUSE IT IS INTIMATE. Allowing a man to enter my body in search of mutual pleasure is an incredible form of intimacy. When I am getting fucked, I am united with my partner in a unique way. This is true physically, obviously, but it is also true emotionally and spiritually. We share intimacy every day in many ways, but this kind of physical sharing symbolizes our total giving to each other.

2 - BECAUSE IT IS PHYSICALLY PLEASURABLE. The sensation of relaxing my ass and taking his cock gives me a pleasurable feeling of fullness. As he thrusts the feeling of being filled is repeated many times and as I rock and squeeze my ass muscles I know I am increasing his pleasure, and my own too.

3 - BECAUSE IT IS A VIOLATION. Men aren't "supposed" to enjoy sex with each other. Men aren't "supposed" to be sexual around each other, aren't "supposed" to view each other with erections. Many men try hard to keep up an image in their friends' eyes and this includes never telling the truth about their sexual selves. Getting fucked throws all of these out the window because I am naked with a man, open about my sexual desires, lustful for his cock and willing to allow him to enter my body and thrust, groan, sweat and shoot sperm. It is a frank acknowledgment and fulfillment of male sexuality. Seen this way, getting fucked by a man is a truly MALE act because it says a man can toss aside even society's ideas about his sexual behavior

I've known several men who are straight, but who tell me they only feel true sexual fulfillment with another man. They have said it is because they can let go and frankly acknowledg their sexual needs with men in a way they can't with their wives. Bluntly, a man will understand another man's need to FUCK for an hour in a way a woman can't (or won't). One guy told me he can feel free to thrust hard and really pound when fucking me, but he was always worried about hurting his wife. He said a man's heavier muscle and bone structure (he was a physician) meant that he could take harder fucking. He would fuck me hard, then slowly, then lay still inside me, then start slowly and increase his thrusts until he was pounding my ass before shooting his sperm. We kissed and sweated and grunted and moaned and were completely uninhibited about our enjoyment of each other. He said he could never be so free with his wife.

rNolanKerr
01-02-2009, 04:02 PM
It's not just that it feels good, but that I go crazy when a man is inside me. All of his manliness is inside my body. I'm giving him pleasure with the inside of my body. I literally feel filled up.

metaldick
01-14-2009, 04:05 AM
Very interesting responses. Now I've got to re-evaluate my thoughts on this. My curious just got curious-er.

hot4cock2
10-30-2010, 10:09 PM
While I haven't had the real thing yet I can tell you that using toys has resulted in the most intense orgasms of my life. Quite amazing.

okasion
10-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Beside the fact that i love it...I love the thought and the act of being totally possessed and used by a man who is aroused by me and the thought of fucking another man's ass, and who wants to blow his load and empty his balls deep in me. I love the feeling of having a hard cock sliding slowly,and balls deep in my ass, and than, feel it sliding in and out while i get fucked, to finally get the reward of being filled with loads of cum by the man who used me to relief himself.
I really love it!:tonguewag:

nativeblack
03-11-2011, 12:25 AM
really get off on a straight/bi/gay top guy who loves to fuck, getting his pleasure from my body...thick and hard are best for me, not too long/big, a real 7 to about 8.5 is about all I can handle oral or anal anything too small/big are both uncomfortable...kissing/sucking/fucking multible loads over several hours, hot n sweaty...yum yum...

wisconsincocksucker
02-13-2013, 10:22 AM
The sensation of a cock slowly entering me and seeing the pleasure my ass brings to my regular bud is simply incredible. I enjoy when he takes control and doesn't ask he just takes what he wants. Most of the time i'm on my back watching his hairy body and big cock thrust into me, other times i'll be on my knees in by the bed and he turns me around throws me over the bed and just sticks it in, and starts fucking like a wild man, until he dumps a huge load deep and feeling his pulsating cock unload often makes me cum hard as well. I get off knowing my body gives him so much pleasure.

fellatioman
02-14-2013, 04:43 AM
Pleasure, sexual intensity, the giving up of your ass to another man horny for your ass, the feeling of his cock as it penetrates you, the massage of your prostrate by his cock, the feeling of his cock as it fills your ass with hot throbbing cock, feeling it sliding in and out of you, the look on his face and the sounds he makes as he takes you and pounds you, Then cums in you! That's why I like to get fucked!

miamibuttlover
02-15-2013, 10:38 PM
i love submitting to a rock hard dick, the slight resistance at first, then giving in as he takes your ass. Knowing my tight ass gave a guy so much pleasure. knowing he wants my ass...

wisconsincocksucker
04-15-2013, 03:30 AM
As a married man of 26 yrs and being very Bi for 15 of those yrs sex with my wife has always been excellent. As i anal fuck my wife she gets these intense orgasms more so than in her pussy. So years ago i wanted to try it. As i became more comfortable with my regular suck bud i wanted to go to the next level. His cock is very close to mine at 8.5 and very thick. After 3 or 4 times it was alot more enjoyable. I have 3 other married guys that enjoy the pleasures of another mans touch and over the years we as a group often enjoy our little group and they know that i'm te cum dump by default. On many ocassions i have been fucked by all 4 and they all dumped hot loads deep inside, but i never touched my cock and i can cum 2 or 3 times just getting fucked. Just like this morning, its Monday and my regular Monday suck before work will result in me getting an ass full as i'm all horned up so i text Bobby and said be ready. He will already be naked in bed, i will do as i always do. I go in through te garage, start getting naked and attack his cock and after about 15 minutes of 69ing he will spit on my ass and fuck his man whore.

hardrider1600
08-08-2013, 02:37 PM
For me the thought of my ass turning on a guy so much that he wants it is awesome. Also seeing the satisfaction on his face as he works his hard cock in and around making me cum without touching my cock. Then the feeling of his throbbing cock as he dumps his seed deep in my man pussy. And sometimes he is so horned up he will plow me again within 20 minutes.