Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 02-28-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
brockli

brockli is on a distinguished road
Default 8x6 Hung Teen Cock 19 yr old THICK

Hey, I just had my birthday on the 25th and its weird saying im 19 now. check out my profile. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by brockli; 03-02-2010 at 06:57 PM.
brockli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:57 AM   #2
john_hiemer

john_hiemer is on a distinguished road

let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday.

btw: are you sure about your stats?
Old 03-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
bike10

bike10 is on a distinguished road

Here to wish you Happy Birthday. Hope that you give and receive lot of pleasure with that cock.
bike10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
earloftexas

earloftexas is on a distinguished road

Happy birthday guy. You have a real nice uncut dick. Very unusual for a 19 year old to have an uncut dick these days. Be sure to thank your Mom and Dad for keeping your dick intact.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
allballs82

not sure he's quite the full 8 inches in length but a handsome penis all the same!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
brockli

brockli is on a distinguished road

Thanks earloftexas. I am very glad that my parents didnt circumsize me. I get alot more pleasure outta my penis that way. Also I do not have very long forskin, its very medium in length and doesn't overflow past my cockhead.

Once in my Sociology class at my local Community College my professor asks all of the men in the entire class "Raise your hand if you have been circumsized." The men ranged from 17-45 years of age and everyone of them raised their hand for YES, they were circumsized. I would have been embarrassed not to raise my hand also, so I did. But I found it slightly unusual that every male in that room of all ages was circumsized. They later moved on to discuss how gross uncut cocks were, etc.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #7
earloftexas

earloftexas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockli View Post
Thanks earloftexas. I am very glad that my parents didnt circumsize me. I get alot more pleasure outta my penis that way. Also I do not have very long forskin, its very medium in length and doesn't overflow past my cockhead.

Once in my Sociology class at my local Community College my professor asks all of the men in the entire class "Raise your hand if you have been circumsized." The men ranged from 17-45 years of age and everyone of them raised their hand for YES, they were circumsized. I would have been embarrassed not to raise my hand also, so I did. But I found it slightly unusual that every male in that room of all ages was circumsized. They later moved on to discuss how gross uncut cocks were, etc.
Thanks for your reply brockli. I do not have a very long foreskin either. It covers about half of my dickhead when I am soft, and when I get a hardon, my foreskin will roll all the way behind my dickhead - automatically. It is rather fun to watch this happen. My dick is only 6-1/2" long, so I am soooooo happy that my Mom and Dad did not cut my dick off and make it 1" shorter. I need all the help I can get ! ! LOL I had a brother 4 years older than me. He as UNcut also. We had fun jacking each others UNcut dicks.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #8
habercrasper

habercrasper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockli View Post

what a ridiculous and ignorant thing for a "teacher" to do!
Old 10-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #9
smallone43

also whats more ridiculous is for all the ones who wasn't circumcised, to say they were. cut or not its what you got so i think some in this world need to learn how to deal with that fact and move on. why lie about such a stupid thing as not having a foreskin when you know darn well you do,,, and I'm sure that you weren't the only one in the room who said you were when you wasn't either.

Last edited by smallone43; 10-10-2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:42 AM   #10
smallone43

Quote:
Originally Posted by allballs82 View Post
not sure he's quite the full 8 inches in length but a handsome penis all the same!
yeah i noticed that to, this was noticed and brought up in the past, as well. [ size ] but yea its OK.

Tags
hung , monster , teen , thick , uncut