Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 03-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
buddynextdoor27

buddynextdoor27 is on a distinguished road
Smile first suck to completion

guys, i just sucked my first dick to completion yesterday. I have been engaging in oral with guys for some time now but yesterday was my first suck to completion, load in my mouth.

It was amazing. The taste was great and I lapped up every drop...I think i'm hooked...

tell me about your experiences...
Old 03-17-2010, 02:05 AM   #2
NC-Cocklover

NC-Cocklover is on a distinguished road

I've been sucking cocks for many years and there's nothing I enjoy more than a mouthful of hard cock and hot cum. I'll post some stories around here soon. Please give us more details of sucking and swallowing your first load of cum.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:54 AM   #3
bike10

bike10 is on a distinguished road

There is nothing like this time have cock in mouth. Taking and enjoying the shaft the cocke head and enjoying the balls. The erotic feeling of sucking off guy is what cums naturally. The best is the reward of cum. Best positon is 69 doing cock to cock.
bike10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:15 PM   #4
davescock

davescock is on a distinguished road

it wasnt until my third or fourth time sucking a cock that I was rewarded with cum. those first few times, the guy had a nice thick, curved cock but he took forever to cum. when I found the next guy to suck, he had a tiny 2 inch skinny cock and he came in a couple minutes. it was a small load but it was nice to finally get a reward.

my next goal is to get a nice creamy facial
davescock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:17 AM   #5
NC-Cocklover

NC-Cocklover is on a distinguished road

The first time I drank cum was when I was a young teen. I was sucking my friend's cock and it was a big one, very long and very thick. I could only only get the head and maybe a couple of inches into my mouth due to his girth. But I sucked him eagerly and jacked him off while doing so and when he came, he fed me a mouthful! I still remember the sensation of his warm, bitter sperm gushing into my mouth and onto my tongue.
Many years later I still fantasize often about that first time I tasted cum, while my hungry young mouth was stuffed full of hard cock.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
jean03264

jean03264 is on a distinguished road

Hon..You will find as time goes on you will need to suck cock more and more and swallow the passion that results from your sucking.
The first time was many years ago, in my twenties, enjoyed it then but denied the pleasure and spent time with a woman......finally realized that once you suck a man who you care about...women are superfluous.....went from bi curious to heterosexual but now a complete homsexual and love every moment
Old 03-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #7
mdana

mdana is on a distinguished road
Default Long time cumswallower

As a young man in my teens I had a regular suck bud that I use to suck off regularly one time I didnt let the cum fly and I took it in mouth it was so good I rather enjoyed it. From then especially with him I would partake his is cum. Now a days I love sucking cock and swallowing loads. For me they are one activity any more If I suck a cock I want the cum to savior and swallow...
Old 03-21-2010, 04:01 AM   #8
jean03264

jean03264 is on a distinguished road
Default Love the semen from my lover

The feel of a penis in your mouth and throat is incomparable to any other homosexual act of intimacy. And the delight and feel of his semen in you is quite fulfilling
Old 03-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #9
fellatioman

fellatioman is on a distinguished road

I sucked my first cock in high school, a school buddy. We were experimenting and when he put that hard cock in front of my face as I knelt in front of him, I remember the smell, the taste, the sensations even today. I sucked him and when he came in my mouth, I greedily swallowed it all. I was euphoric it was like a drug and I was in undescribable joy! I knew at that moment I was a Cocksucker and I loved cock and cum! I have swallowed ever since when I suck a man's cock! He was my regular feeder for 2 years after that and we even graduated to me being his bottom when he felt like fucking me as well as letting me suck him off. Oh the memories!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #10
oceanfish

oceanfish is on a distinguished road
Default first suck to completion

Dear Buddy next door 27 :

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You should be so happy and proud of yourself!! I'm so glad to

hear that you loved every last drop of cum. I remember when I sucked my first cock to

completion, and that great first spurt of cum, followed by six more shorter spurts of cum,

how that sticky-sweet treat hit my throat, I wanted more and more. Your first time sucking

a cock is something you'll always remember with a smile on your face.
oceanfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oral to completion , swallowing cum