Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 05-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
alberigo

alberigo is on a distinguished road
Default It's Mother's day... have your moms ever seen your cock?

so guys... one of my bigger turns-on is the fact that relatives or friends have seen my cock... i know i shouldn't be proud of my little one... but i really love the idea of being seen and hearing comments...
tell me... has your mother ever seen your cock? obviously i don't mean when you was a little child, but more when you were growing, you were an adolescen or an adult... if this happened to you... what did she say? did she compared with your father or other man or other relatives? did she compliment to you? was she impressed or disappointed? did she remember when you was younger? i'm really curious about this topic... and even more if you and your mother did something else than speaking...
warning: i know that this topic may hurt somone... but i think the way i presented is legit... if not please feel free to let me know
also, if you prefer you can write me your story via private message...

if someone will appreciate this thread i will post my intrigant story... so c'mon boys!
Old 05-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
JimRod

Default No

I don't remember my mom ever seeing my cock as an adolescent or teen. She died when I was fifteen.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
BuckNakedAgain

Many years ago (last decade). I went to a nudest camp. It was my first and only time I had ever been to one. I learned a lot about nudity and myself that weekend. I discovered that nudity in such an open atmosphere is a form of truthful expression. Without wearing clothes it lowers those barriers of nothing to hide behind. Before I went there, I was under the assumption that it would be something I would be doing considered kinky. I found out that it was not like that at all. I saw totally nude families eating, walking, and playing together. The next day after being there, seeing these families going about their normal activities don their clothing seemed as natural as seeing families at a K-Mart. I realized that I would never be apart of a family that could be so uninhibitant, and I somewhat admired those families that could be. It was a great experience. Maybe one day I might try it again. But I can guarantee you, my family members will not be attending with me.lol.
P.S. I realize the basic theme of this forum could slightly be a different take on what I am posting. However, it made me think about the subject of nudity among family members and my personal experience with witnessing it.

Last edited by BuckNakedAgain; 05-08-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: add content
Old 05-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
alberigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedAgain View Post
Many years ago (last decade). I went to a nudest camp. It was my first and only time I had ever been to one. I learned a lot about nudity and myself that weekend. I discovered that nudity in such an open atmosphere is a form of truthful expression. Without wearing clothes it lowers those barriers of nothing to hide behind. Before I went there, I was under the assumption that it would be something I would be doing considered kinky. I found out that it was not like that at all. I saw totally nude families eating, walking, and playing together. The next day after being there, seeing these families going about their normal activities don their clothing seemed as natural as seeing families at a K-Mart. I realized that I would never be apart of a family that could be so uninhibitant, and I somewhat admired those families that could be. It was a great experience. Maybe one day I might try it again. But I can guarantee you, my family members will not be attending with me.lol.
P.S. I realize the basic theme of this forum could slightly be a different take on what I am posting. However, it made me think about the subject of nudity among family members and my personal experience with witnessing it.
yeah... the same with my family... i would love a nudist camp/beach experience... but i think they will never accept that...
Old 05-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
dominik

Smile Yes she has

I guess we're not your 'average' German family. My brother and I grew up seeing both parents naked kinda regularly. I still stay with my parents frequently, and my mum has seen all of me last week at the latest, when I stepped out of the shower cabin. I never lock the door, why should I? We both smiled and went on doing what we were doing.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #6
alberigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominik View Post
I guess we're not your 'average' German family. My brother and I grew up seeing both parents naked kinda regularly. I still stay with my parents frequently, and my mum has seen all of me last week at the latest, when I stepped out of the shower cabin. I never lock the door, why should I? We both smiled and went on doing what we were doing.
i think open minded families like yours are a blessing... you are very lucky!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
tinycock47

tinycock47 is on a distinguished road
Default have your moms ever seen your cock?

The answer is yes! I was 34 newly divorced, and waiting to take possession of the house I had just purchased. I moved my belongings into a public storage locker, and stayed with my folks while I waited. It was a Saturday morning about 9A, and I was still asleep, a late Friday evening. I sleep in the nude, and since it was a hot night I had kicked the sheet to the floor. I was sleeping on my back and having a sexual dream about my new girlfriend; so of course my tiny cock was fully erect at 3 inches. My Mom came to my room to ask if I wanted some breakfast. She knocked on the door; when I didn't answer she just came in. I awoke almost as soon as she walked in, and rolled over on my side facing away from her http://www.dick.net/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif. She sat on the edge of the bed, and said "I'm sorry, Son, I didn't know you sleep nude. I can't believe how tiny your penis is even when it's hard. It must be about 3 inches long and very thin. You really haven't grown since I last saw you when you were 13 or 14." I just laid there totally stunned and unable to speak. Mom continued "You know you are much smaller then your Dad. He's probably 7 inches erect. At least we know it works; you have sired two sons, and you were hard when I walked in. Go ahead and finish what you were doing when I walked in ; then come out for breakfast I'm fixing waffles and bacon." As she left the room she must have realized what she had said because she stooped dead in her tracks, turned, and said "My God, I"m so so sorry I said that! I don't know why I said it. Please forgive me." I just said "I'm not hungry" I stayed in the bedroom until I heard my parents leave to go shopping; then I left not returning until i was sure they were asleep. I repeated this on Sunday, and Monday I left for work before they got up. I avoided them as much as I could until I was able to move into my new house 2 weeks latter. Mom and I never brought the incident up, but I did occasionally catch her looking at my crotch with an amused look. http://www.dick.net/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif
Peace
tinycock47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:02 PM   #8
BuckNakedAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinycock47 View Post
The answer is yes! I was 34 newly divorced, and waiting to take possession of the house I had just purchased. I moved my belongings into a public storage locker, and stayed with my folks while I waited. It was a Saturday morning about 9A, and I was still asleep, a late Friday evening. I sleep in the nude, and since it was a hot night I had kicked the sheet to the floor. I was sleeping on my back and having a sexual dream about my new girlfriend; so of course my tiny cock was fully erect at 3 inches. My Mom came to my room to ask if I wanted some breakfast. She knocked on the door; when I didn't answer she just came in. I awoke almost as soon as she walked in, and rolled over on my side facing away from her http://www.dick.net/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif. She sat on the edge of the bed, and said "I'm sorry, Son, I didn't know you sleep nude. I can't believe how tiny your penis is even when it's hard. It must be about 3 inches long and very thin. You really haven't grown since I last saw you when you were 13 or 14." I just laid there totally stunned and unable to speak. Mom continued "You know you are much smaller then your Dad. He's probably 7 inches erect. At least we know it works; you have sired two sons, and you were hard when I walked in. Go ahead and finish what you were doing when I walked in ; then come out for breakfast I'm fixing waffles and bacon." As she left the room she must have realized what she had said because she stooped dead in her tracks, turned, and said "My God, I"m so so sorry I said that! I don't know why I said it. Please forgive me." I just said "I'm not hungry" I stayed in the bedroom until I heard my parents leave to go shopping; then I left not returning until i was sure they were asleep. I repeated this on Sunday, and Monday I left for work before they got up. I avoided them as much as I could until I was able to move into my new house 2 weeks latter. Mom and I never brought the incident up, but I did occasionally catch her looking at my crotch with an amused look. http://www.dick.net/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif
Peace
I come from an extremely modest family when it comes to discussing personal sex lives, so seeing each other nude is not even to be debated.lol. I know what happened to you Tiny was an accidental incident. You handled that situation as well as can be expected under those circumstances. I would have probably died if there is such thing as dying from embarrassment.lol.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:26 AM   #9
alberigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinycock47 View Post
Peace
i fully understand you... a similar episode happened to me! now i'm sure that all moms do comparison between son and husband!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #10
alberigo

so here what happened to me
for all childohood my mother neve let me shower alone... she always helped me, because she thought it could have been dangerous if water fell on the floor and me or my sister slipped on it... so she saw me naked since i was born and she always considered normal to touch my body... she helped me washing,she washed my penis too and she opened my foreskin to wash the inside... as a child i've always considered it normal too... i mean,it's my mom, i didn't know anything about sexuality and body response to stimula such as touch...
i was 10yo when, while washing me and retracting my foreskin, i felt something new... my cock suddendly got hard and pointed up while in my mom hands... she didn't say anything... babies and children have lots of erection,it's normal... but of course it wasn't for me...
i don't remember if this happened other time, but later, when i was 13yo, i started to ask for my privacy while showering... wich of course my parents didn't respect so much... my mom and dad always entered in the bathroom to do something else,and sometimes they watched my body, saying i was growing a lot of hairs,becoming taller ecc... but they also noticed that my flaccid cock wasn't growing at all... since i have memory it's always been the same size it is now (less than 1")... they told me that in puberty it should start growing and be bigger, and that also i had to visit a doctor to see if it was normal... i always refused that, so one day my mom and dad entered the bathroom while i was showering and told me they had to check it out... they repeated me the same old story and told me to always retract my foreskin and washing the inside or my cock would get stuck and always been short (they referred to phimosis)
one day i really got pissed off of them entering in the bathroom so i started yelling at my mother... she started laughing and joked about my cock being small for my age... she really seemed to have fun... she also said that i will never have a girlfriend and children, because "my baby-ish cock can't bring the seed of a son inside the woman's belly"... these are the exact words...i still sadly remember them!