Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > Real or Fake?

Old 07-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
Vinnie_2008

Vinnie_2008 is on a distinguished road
Post Horse-hung

Something doesn't look right about this guy's photos: http://www.dick.net/Horse-Hung

From the get-go, this one set off alarms: http://www.dick.net/user/gallery/vie...ung/id_188853/

Unless the fingers on his hand holding his penis are considerably longer than the fingers on his other hand, something seems amiss. I also have a feeling I've seen this photo years before the individual would have reached his 18th birthday: http://www.dick.net/user/gallery/vie...ung/id_188849/

As always, I issue my standard disclaimer that it could be my elderly eyes, suspicious mind, and poor recollection of old Internet photos, in which case I apologize in advance.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
BuckNakedAgain

DAMN.....I don't know if the photo is cropped or not...but he sure picked the right profile name.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
dominik

Thumbs down 'My camera doesn't work on this site'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie_2008 View Post
Something doesn't look right about this guy's photos (...)
(...) As always, I issue my standard disclaimer that it could be my elderly eyes, suspicious mind, and poor recollection of old Internet photos, in which case I apologize in advance.
No need to apologize. There's nothing wrong with your eyes at all. This guy is a fake from A to Z!!! He wanted to chat with me on this site, but yesterday he claimed that his camera wasn't even there, so he said he'd be back today to show off the goods! I saw him in the chat earlier, and guess what? 'My camera doesn't work on this site!'

Why didn't that surprise me?
Old 07-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #4
sammyg96

sammyg96 is on a distinguished road

You're right, that's totally fake. You can see how pixelated the pics are from "enlarging" his member. Good catch.

The sad part is is that he looks like he might have a pretty nice dick if it wasn't falsely enlarged.
sammyg96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #5
flashjmf

flashjmf is infamous around these parts

a total fake.....
flashjmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #6
Bradrh

Bradrh is on a distinguished road

Actually guys, he's for real

I just joined the site and i was searching for big ones, so i got into his profile eventually.
I sent him a message he said he couldnt get his cam to work on the site for some reason, i started to wonder if he was a fake since his size is pretty hard to believe.
But he said he could get it to work on msn, so he just gave it to me ( i assume he just gives it to pretty much everyone that asks for it ) and he had no problems showing it to me on cam.

I mean, im not that young anymore and i have some experience, and i can assure you thats for real, he even measured it on cam
I guess maybe its just his pics that are very poor quality

You guys should definetly check him out if you're on msn, too bad he can't show it right here on the site
Anyway, just telling what i saw, i don't think i could be fooled on webcam.
Bradrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #7
Dick_Hunter
Administrator

Dick_Hunter is on a distinguished road

Not only did they look fake to me but I'm pretty sure we've seen all the photos before which is why I didn't approve any of them for RAR. If he's got a cam then it should be easy enough for him to take some fresh, less fake looking pics.
Dick_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #8
Vinnie_2008

Vinnie_2008 is on a distinguished road
Post Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick_Hunter View Post
Not only did they look fake to me but I'm pretty sure we've seen all the photos before which is why I didn't approve any of them for RAR. If he's got a cam then it should be easy enough for him to take some fresh, less fake looking pics.

I've definitely seen a couple of them and did so long before he would be the 18 he now claims to be.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #9
Bradrh

Bradrh is on a distinguished road

Actually i don't know anything about the pics, maybe he's just older than he claims to be, he didnt show his face
but i saw his dick, and thats definetly real to me
Bradrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #10
Stef

Exclamation Maybe I'm totally wrong. BUT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradrh View Post
Actually i don't know anything about the pics, maybe he's just older than he claims to be, he didnt show his face
but i saw his dick, and thats definetly real to me
This is an interesting statement from a 'newbie' who probably opened his (still very naked) account AFTER Vinnie has posted this thread. One could think that this new profile got created by the same guy who 'created' 'Horse-Hung'.

As I said, maybe I'm totally wrong, but this is what I think.