Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 09-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
hedman58

Default Have you ever been given permission to fuck a married woman by her husband?

I met a woman recently that I wanted to fuck, she wanted to fuck me, but she told me I would have to discuss it with her husband first and get his permission. I thought about it some and said ok, wtf.

So the next day I went to their apt, she invited me in and I sit down with him and I had a discussion about me fucking his wife. After some good questions, he said ok. Gathered up their 1 yr old baby and left. Kissed her at the door and told her to call him when we got through. I couldn't fucking believe this shit.

But this gal is beautiful, 34, 5'5", 135, fantastic tits and ass, smooth tight body and hot as a cheap stove. I couldn't pass it up.

She told me her hubby has a very small dick and does not satisfy her, but he is a very good man and husband. So she needs to feel a big dick inside of her or she will leave him.

We got with it, I fucked the girl for two solid hours, in every conceivable position, filled her full of my hot cum and big dick. She must have had 30 orgasms. She finally collapsed on top of me sweating like a whore in church. It was one of the top 3 if not the best fuck I ever had in my life!! I'm 64 and she is 34 but I gave her all she wanted. We spent another hour just cuddling, talking and kissing. She made me some coffee and I left. Now I am fucking her 2 to 3 times a week. With her husbands blessing. She calls herself my baby and I am her daddy now. She wants me to fuck her as often and as long as I want to do it with her.

Best setup I ever had in my life.

Just wondering if any you other guys ever fell into something so sweet. Or if any of you guys with small dicks ever considered letting your wife take a lover with a big one. Do you have any idea how much women love a big dick? If you really want to show your wife how much you love her, find her some big dick to fill her hot pussy up.

Oh, I'll volunteer mine!!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
ultima6

ultima6 is on a distinguished road

lucky man, wish i have this luck too
Old 09-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
hedman58

I was damn lucky on this one. I still can't believe her husband just leaves and seems perfectly happy with it. I mean, I am tearing his ole lady's pussy up, eating her cunt, fucking her mouth and he doesn't even give a shit. I may post some pics of me fucking her. I'm going to see her again in the morning. She is hot as hell.
Opportunity comes along once in a blue moon, be ready to seize it when it does.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
dennis44663

dennis44663 is on a distinguished road

my wife loves my buddys cock he is 9x6, he fucks her everytime he is in town visiting, or we visit him she cant get enough of his big cock, and he fills her up everytime.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
hedman58

Wish you were my buddy! I'd love to fill her up.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #6
hedman58

Not sure why but I get turned on like hell when I fuck another man's wife, especially when he knows I'm doing her. I have one buddy that sucks my cock before and after I fuck his ole lady. And he sits and watches me do her. He will even guide my cock into her waiting pussy for me. Too fucking much!!
Old 09-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
dennis44663

dennis44663 is on a distinguished road

i was living with my buddy when he was dating her (now my wife), his neighbor and i would sit out on the patio and listen to them fucking, after he fucked her and she left i would suck him off pussy juice & cum.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #8
boyishman

boyishman is on a distinguished road
Default Indirect Permission Granted

i fucked one guy's wife more than a few times. He indirectly gave me permission to fuck her because he gave her just cause to be looking for another partner. He was very abusive to her (both mentally and physically), very neglectful of her needs and he openly fucked around on her - basically he treated her like shit. She only stayed with him because of a young son. When she managed to escape him (first ensuring she would get custody of the boy) she also moved as far away from him as possible (thus ending our affair)
Old 09-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #9
LuvPenis

I invited one of my co-worker and his wife to a quick over night get away to Jacksonville, FL. for a night of partying. Now, this was a very last minute ideal of mine. I just had flew back into town that morning for a company meeting. So, I hadn't done my laundry yet nor my co-worker and his wife had packed yet. Now it's a 3 1/2 hours drive to Jacksonville, FL.. So I offered to buy all of us clothing when we arrive to Jacksonville to cut time wise. I booked two suites at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and rented a limousine for the night and a bodyguard for the stripe clubs since I was going to through alot of big bills around in the club.
So once we got to Jacksonville we went shopping at the mall where I met this beautiful Arab girl who sold me a fine watch I had purchased for a charity fundraiser a few weeks prior. A week after the purchase, I received a card from the cute sales lady stating that it was her pleasure meeting me and that she'd hope the watch served my needs and if was ever back in town please stop by and see her again. So, I was hopeful I would see her at the jewelry store and ask her if she would like to join us for the evening. But, I had just missed her from getting off of work. Lol...Dang! So we processed to the hotel and got readyfor the night out.
Long story short we had one hell a night clubbing from one club to another. Now my buddy wife is one HOT little lady. 26 yrs. old, 4' 10" , 110 lbs.. we got more action having her with us in the gentleman clubs plus me tipping 20's and 100's really got them girl worked up. After closing and in the limousine heading back to the hotel my buddy start eating his wife's pussy and asked if I wanted to join in. I said hell ya! Boy! She was sweet and wet from those strippers sucking on her titty's while in the club. We done a 3way up in one of the rooms and to this day I am still fucking her.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #10
hornybihubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis44663 View Post
i was living with my buddy when he was dating her (now my wife), his neighbor and i would sit out on the patio and listen to them fucking, after he fucked her and she left i would suck him off pussy juice & cum.
I used to do this to with a friend of mine. It was totally hot to taste both at the same time. Never did his GF though.