Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 11-02-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
LILBOYDIK

LILBOYDIK is on a distinguished road
Default For small dicks. Being teased or humiliated.

For small dick brothers, Were you teased about your little dick by men, women, boys or girls. I had friends that told me when I was younger I would never have sex with a girl because of my little dick. I was a late bloomer, I didn't have pubic hair until I was 16. Every women I've been with has commented about my little dick. Usually when we were together my dick was just fine, but after we would break up they would talk about how small i was. Once I heard my exwife and husband talking about me, and her then husband made the comment " Tell him come over here, I'll show him what a real man is". Acutually now It's a turn to me to hear people say my dick is small.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #2
littledick77

littledick77 is on a distinguished road

Dude, I know the feeling. Everyone who has seen my cock has made a "small" comment about it. But in a strange way, it kinda turns me on knowing that guys of any age are always bigger than me.
littledick77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
shortthindick

shortthindick is on a distinguished road

Humiliation is hot. And well deserved in my case.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:41 PM   #4
jdr69

jdr69 is infamous around these parts

If it wasn't for us small guys, there would be no big dicks!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #5
malidjoka

Red face Bath house humiliation

My most humiliating experience was a few years ago when I went to the local men only bath house looking for some action. A very hot older man followed me into a dark corner and started playing with my sensitive nipples. When he reached down to play with my hard cocklet hidden under my towel, he got a look of disappointment on his face and simply turned around and walked away... I quickly made my way back to my room and jacked my little cock off into my towel, showered self consciously in the open showers, and left.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:34 AM   #6
smallnhard

When I was in college my small group of friends decided to try out the local nudist beach (blacks beach in San Diege). The group consisted of me, three other guys a two girls, one of which was an out spoken lesbian.

The day was going so great until we finally reached the beach and started to get undressed. As soon as I was naked one of my friends loudly laughed and pointed out how small I was (I was in total schrinkage mode... See my pics).

My small penis quickly became the focus of attention and everyone was in on it except for the one straight girl who realized how mortified and embarrassed I was... I'll never forget how kind she was to me... her and I spent the rest of the day together.

These days I'm comfortable with my small size and even enjoy showing it off. I regularly give body acceptance talks at a local nudist group here in southern CA.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:06 AM   #7
dickourie

I have never been teased or humiliated about my small dick however I overheard my aunt comment I'd never satisfy anyone with my small dick. This was when I was a toddler and she forced me to take a bath. That was the first time I became aware of my size or lack there of. I've had many GFs and a few BFs and they never complained because what I lacked in size I made up for in quality and my wife who has had a few BFs much bigger than me will tell anyone that I'm the only one who ever really satisfied her.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #8
zizzer2157

Some of these experiences are quite nasty.

It is unbelievable how mean people can be, especially younger kids. The thing is flaccid size has nothing to do with erect size either, and it can shrink pretty small. I doubt size is ever a problem that cannot be overcome. I have been able to give my wife great orgasms without using my dick at all (she says my size is perfect, btw). As to guys, that can be worked out as well. (You have a mouth right).

Last edited by zizzer2157; 12-02-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:00 AM   #9
smoothone

smoothone is on a distinguished road

I met a much older guy at the gym. We had sex and i sucked his big 8 incher off. He didn't touch mine. After many tries to have sex with him again., he outright said he wouldn't have sex with me again because i was too small. I never have sex a second time with anyone becuase of my 3 incher!
smoothone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #10
zizzer2157

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothone View Post
I met a much older guy at the gym. We had sex and i sucked his big 8 incher off. He didn't touch mine. After many tries to have sex with him again., he outright said he wouldn't have sex with me again because i was too small. I never have sex a second time with anyone becuase of my 3 incher!
That sounds really shallow. At least he was honest, but it sounds like somebody that isn't worth giving the time of day, let alone, having sex with.