Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 01-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
byobob

byobob is on a distinguished road
Default I want to eat cum so bad

I have been wanting to try my first cock so bad lately and can't seem to find anyone close by to help me. I'd like to find a married guy thats wants his cock sucked and be safe about it. I've been told to go to an adult book store but i'm afraid of getting a dirty dick, I want some nice clean fun and i want to feel a hard cock throbbing in my mouth and gushing cum into my mouth. I really want it bad, I've been reading about how cum is good for you and how you should like to eat it and I want to suck a dick so bad i need it. I eat my own cum all the time and love the taste and I want to try my first cock. Anyone near Charlotte hit me up if your interested, thanks
Old 01-24-2012, 04:39 AM   #2
stephenbeck92

Default cum teaser...

Hi, I'm married but I'm too far away from you so I can only send you a cum teaser my friend... Hope you get into the mood of stepping out and catch some healthy cum soon...

Old 01-25-2012, 06:06 AM   #3
bbcitb

Default Cum

I think your not alone in your wanting cum. Its the biggest thrill to have a guy shoot his load down your throat. The feeling is awesome.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #4
louis33705

louis33705 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by byobob View Post
I have been wanting to try my first cock so bad lately and can't seem to find anyone close by to help me. I'd like to find a married guy thats wants his cock sucked and be safe about it. I've been told to go to an adult book store but i'm afraid of getting a dirty dick, I want some nice clean fun and i want to feel a hard cock throbbing in my mouth and gushing cum into my mouth. I really want it bad, I've been reading about how cum is good for you and how you should like to eat it and I want to suck a dick so bad i need it. I eat my own cum all the time and love the taste and I want to try my first cock. Anyone near Charlotte hit me up if your interested, thanks
If you hit "Browse" on the top of the page you can search by zip code for members in your area.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:35 AM   #5
louis33705

louis33705 is on a distinguished road

I just did a quick search and found 706 members from North Carolina.