Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 07-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
grog123

grog123 is on a distinguished road
Default Describe the biggest penis you have seen in real life

Describe (or show) the biggest penis you have seen in person?

The largest I have seen was a guy I knew at college. He was tall, skinny, and very pale with dark hair/pubes. He was circumcised, the head was large and flared and it was about 6.25in (same size as mine hard) when soft and hung down low dividing two low hanging balls. A bunch of us (including 2 girls) paid him to show us it hard at a party once and it was very, very big. It was just short of 8.1 inches long and 6.5 around but his erection never seemed to get rock hard. I think gravity and size were working against him but it was very impressive.

Be good to hear about the biggest you all have experienced in the flesh so to speak. Send in pics or links to illustrate the thread.
grog123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:07 AM   #2
gd142

gd142 is on a distinguished road
Talking the biggest pienis I ever saw

Was my first boyfriend in NYC.He was my hight and build only 5'5" and a tight thin build. But when he droped his pants for the fist time I was beside my self. I thought I hit the lottery. He had a.very quite demenor but he was uncut and hung beautifully. He was 10" soft but hard was 11 1/2 " long and about 8"wide. I didn't undestand where he hid it.lol. We met on my bithday a lord it was the best present I ever got.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:27 AM   #3
PsychFag

PsychFag is on a distinguished road

A guy I had been talking with on Grindr and ended up meeting a couple times. He was about 6' and skinny as hell. Nice hairy body.

His dick must have been 9" and I couldn't touch the tips of my fingers around it at the thickest. It didn't get fully hard because of the sheer size of it. It was kinda fun to play with but I actually found it rather grotesque and the idea of trying to get it inside me was horrific. I wasn't even remotely interested in trying to be fucked by him. Didn't help that he was quite physically aggressive which was not something I'm into. We only met up a couple times.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #4
eremesu

eremesu is on a distinguished road

Ive not met somebody with one much bigger than mine, and I don't really want to
Old 07-12-2013, 12:01 AM   #5
bithewayitsme

bithewayitsme is on a distinguished road

Biggest one I have ever seen was a guy I hooked up with in the old yahoo chat rooms. He was at least 8 inches long and maybe 6 inches around. I was so impressed with it. I sucked him off but I almost couldn't get my mouth around it because it was so thick. But damn I enjoyed it. Have yet to find another that big. But I hope I do again someday.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:52 AM   #6
bike10

bike10 is on a distinguished road

I was at the CLUB in St. Louis few weeks ago. Met up with black guy who had uncut cock of around 9 inches, thick and juicy.
bike10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #7
55wanker

55wanker is on a distinguished road
Default Biggest cock

Biggest cock
Was a German guy aged about 40 , he was on a nude beach in the South of France.
He had a thick foreskin covered flaccid cock hanging between his legs .
Afte I had spent 5 minutes sucking it it grew to a very impressive 10 inches with a bulbous mushroom head that I struggled to suck.
After about 40 mins sucking and wanking him I got him to cum all over my face , he didn't shoot but gushed his spunk over me .
I guess it had a long way to travel
Guy
Old 07-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
jay4cock

jay4cock is on a distinguished road
Default Biggest penis I ever encountered (in person)

A few years ago I met this guy from one of the old 976 phone chat lines. He lived in West Los Angeles and I had to travel a ways, but it was so worth it. I arrived at his apartment and we sat on the sofa and made some small talk. After a few minutes he got up and asked "So are you ready?" I nodded and he positioned his crotch in front of me, pulled down his board shorts and revealed a huge thick beauty with a substantial bulbous head. At this point it was only partially erect, but was close to 8 inches already. After a few minutes of me working on it, it got even bigger and thicker. I even asked him to pull out a ruler so we could measure it. He accurately said that it would measure to just a hair over 9". I couldn't measure the girth, but it was about the same circumference as a Magnum D size flashlight. My fingers didn't meet when I grasped the shaft. I might add that this is the only time in my cocksucking career that someone complained about my teeth scraping the shaft. After some repositioning on my part we made it work.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
preater

preater is on a distinguished road

When I was in college in Dallas, I picked up a guy at a bar. He was tall and thin, had the biggest dick I've ever seen in person. Over 11 inches long, bigger around than my wrist. Too big to get in my mouth. All I could do with it was lick and jack it. Huge low hanging balls, he shot a huge load. We played all night. The next morning I was a bit apologetic cause I didn't know what else to do with a cock that big. He said it was always a problem, but that the many times he came should make me feel better, he enjoyed it. I don't know...always fantasized about a big cock, but now, after that...think I prefer something more modest!
preater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #10
xchucklescriptx

xchucklescriptx is on a distinguished road

It was at the local swimming baths when I was at an age where sex never occured to me. I was getting dressed after swimming with my friends when one of them said to us all. "Look over there he hung like King Kong". This guy was massive it looked like a 2ltr coke bottle luckily he was in the showers so couldn't hear us. The image has always stuck in my mind to this day.