Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 04-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #241
oceanfish

oceanfish is on a distinguished road
Default who taught you how to jack off?

It was like how I found out about sex, I learned how by myself, and got good at masturbating though lots of practice. My parents never taught me about sex....this
I learned about on the street, or in Playboy.

Jim
oceanfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:54 PM   #242
Gideon

Gideon is on a distinguished road

When I was a small boy I used to play with the neighbours daughter, 2 years younger than me , we used to play usual games of doctor/nurse and show me's etc, at about 10 I realised I was getting hard ons, and one day at 11 was examining each other and had my first involuntary emmision, it was a shock to both of us, further examination led to my first discovering the joys of masturbation by myself and then mutual masturbation, Our games became nore interesting then till I was 12 and we moved from the area.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:10 AM   #243
oceanfish

Default At what age did you learn to jack-off/ who taught you ?

Dear Gideon :

You're so lucky to have had someone to jack-off with, and further teach you about the joys of
mutual masturbation at such a young age. I only learned about jacking-off at about age 14 by
way of my dad's playboy magazines. it wasn't until the day before my High School graduation that I had my first emission { small pool of cum }.

Jim
Old 05-09-2010, 03:56 AM   #244
ukdick

ukdick is on a distinguished road

at about 13 years old heard the other boys talkiing about it so tried rubbing my dick an the rest is history,lol
ukdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #245
smallone43

well not sure when i did exactly or who told me about it,,, but i was how ever in late teens when i learned the art of jerking my cock. but can recall a much longer time long ago when i was educated on the different arts of masturbation [ ALTHOUGH I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS AT THE TIME } LOL. i was very young and was the summer back in late 60s. i was playing out and such when i stumbled onto my brothers and some of our cousins, who were all much older than i at the time. they were all pants to there feet, legs wide and just going at their cocks jerking up an down etc, one of the cousins wasn't hard [ DIDN'T KNOW COCKS WERE SUPOSE TO GET THAT WAY EITHER AT THE TIME} how ever he was really trying to get it there to know availe lol, the rest were apparently at full mask becuse when their hand was away from them they still stayed straight up in the air and his fell back to his stomic dead as a door nail. i seen them all for a few mins, then out of Innocent curiosity i went and ask our mother what they were doing that for? needless to say when the other mothers heard my question off they went in a rush after their boys. i how ever didn't realize till much latter in yrs, what they were doing. those were some of my first times at seeing other cocks, as well as learning anything about sex on my own. as back then not many talked as openly as it is today. but was much to young to know the difference really so all was ok guess.. how ever much latter when i was in school i seen some cocks/pussys in the show me yours ill show you mine thing, with both girls and boys back then {KIDS lol} THEN in gym class showers and such we all got our education from peaking into the girls locker room as well as at other boys in and out of the showers after gym class. i how ever was a late cum mer the first time i did it, i started jerking around 16/17?? but didn't cum until close to 18 at times i thought i was not right due to hearing others say they shot this far or this much etc. but i never did due anything just jerk and nothing happend.. but the first time i actually shot full hot sperm i was excited and my cock tingled from excitement till it went, at around 14 i think i was how ever,, one of my brothers did ask me if i wanted to jerk off with him. i didn't tho. but he went and did anyways he went in like a mill sec. i think lol. said see nothing to it then pulled up his pants and went on about his business. myself,, i never jerked off in front of anyone till my g/f ask me to. guess i was such a deprived person back then LOL. but now ill jerk when ever im ask as well as love to jerk it anytime. onlything better than jerking my cock is getting to stick in between a nice ladies legs and enjoying her pussy.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #246
SmilinBare

SmilinBare is on a distinguished road

We moved to a new town in a new state when I was just entering 7th grade. I quickly befriended another boy in the neighborhood and we became best buddies. It wasn't too long before he told me about masturbation and demonstrated the fine art of jacking off. We regularly retreated to the basement in his house and jacked off together without a care in the world. I don't recall that I ever felt we were doing anything "wrong".

Eventually, he was sent off to boarding school and, when he returned for Christmas break, he told me about how his roommate liked to crawl into bed with him at night and suck on his cock. That lead to me asking if I could suck on his cock which he gladly allowed me to do and when he returned home the following May for summer vacation, I sucked his cock every chance I got.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #247
oceanfish

Default At what age did you learn to jack off/ who taught you

WOW!!! What an great story about an incredible memory. As long as I am recalling a gret
memory, I was about eight years old, { in third grade } when I went over to my friend
Thomas's house to play after school. We decided to play race cars in the basement, and while we were racing the cars on the track, one of the cars disappeared around a darkened corner. Since I pushed the car there, I began to search for it, when Thom noticed that there was a secret room in the basement, so we went in there, and Thom began to pull his pants off and played with his dick. I had never thought of doing this, but Thom said, " Either you get those pants off, or I'll tell my mom that you lost my car ". Well, I couldn't let that happen, so off came my corduroy pants. " No, I said both pairs of pants, No, on second thought let's both strip nude ". Which we both did, then Thom started to rub my dick, which got it hard, and I stroked his until it got hard as a rock. Since we were both nude, I decided that I would squeeze Thom's ass, just because I wanted to, { spur-of-the-moment.} It was at this point that Thom got on his knees and show me how to give a blow-job.

It's a memory I'll never forget.

Jim
Old 05-14-2010, 11:45 PM   #248
nycman165

nycman165 is on a distinguished road

My friend Billy taught me how to do it. We were both too young to shoot or even have hair. But we got what he called a "spell." I remember we did it together in a phone booth.
nycman165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #249
oceanfish

Default At what age did you jack off at/who taught you?

My friend Thom taught me how to jack off when we were about eight or nine years old. We didn't know how to shoot yet, but we sure had fun fucking each others mouths the first time.

The second time we fucked, we discovered each others assholes, and that's where our most memorable fucking began. The first time was on the couch in his basement, the second time was on my bed, in my room. Good Times.

Jim
Old 05-23-2010, 05:51 AM   #250
anticlimax

it was in summer-camp
the other guys have been older then me, and more grown up (more hairy and bigger cocks)
at night as the light was already shut down, they jumped out of the bed, turned on the light and showed off her cocks
to me they always looked like monster-cocks, since i was still a small guy and i was kind of a late-bloomer
they did some masturbation-moves before they jumped back into her beds
i really enjoyed it and got hard
i masturbated, and i had something like a orgasm but without cum at this time