Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 03-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
drbob2950

drbob2950 is on a distinguished road
Question What's it like to have a big dick?

Please you guys out there who have really big dicks, say longer than say 6.5 inches, tell us small dicked guys what's it like to have a big one. When you drop your pants what reactions do you get? Ever been to a female doctor and gotten any kind of comment or reaction? I know you've lived with it all your life and don't know any different but helps us out, make us envious, let us live a fantasy life through your big dick.

And I just noticed under my screen name it says junior member, ain't that right

Last edited by drbob2950; 03-25-2009 at 01:30 PM.
drbob2950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
Guymelef

Default Bleh

I find it quite cumbersome and annoying at times. Sometime embarrassing. Over all, I don't really care for it.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
tbone0765

tbone0765 is on a distinguished road
Default Always horned

My size, I think, creates a lot of sexual energy..almost too much somtimes..constantly need to stroke, fuck, suck...makes me EXTREMELY sexual. When I thought I was str8 and girls got turned off by my advances..i turned to guys..and it opened a whole new door for me sexually. Guys want it all the time, women on the other hand, have this emotional/security issue. Look all i want to do is get off, relationship not required but nice. I can do for myself what unwilling partners can't give me..my sexuality has been overwhelming. My physiology and sexual prowesness never give me a break. Having a big cock and testicles that can't stop producing..keeps me looking for sex constantly. No partner?..I end up spewing on the floor, paper towels, etc. Fun but frustrating at the same time!
Old 03-26-2009, 02:50 PM   #4
mncock

I fucking love it! I dig the reactions I get from people, both in real life and online. I would agree with the poster above that I believe it does make me very, very sexual because I can't keep my hands off it. Either someone needs to get me off or I need to do it, but maybe that would be the way I am no mater the cock size.
Either way, I dig it and especially enjoy watching people enjoy it.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
smoothnsmall

Sure would be nice to have something to hold on to all the time if I could find it maybe I might...
Old 03-28-2009, 04:56 AM   #6
joe6pack

joe6pack is on a distinguished road
Default yin/yang

around straight guys at the gym I love having a good sized dick. Around gay guys with big dicks I feel relaxed. When I play with a guy with a small unit I'm afraid I'm somehow making him feel bad. When I'm with a guy who loves to play with it then I'm totally at ease and charged up.
joe6pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:11 AM   #7
jamesbond63

jamesbond63 is on a distinguished road

I really didn't even know I had a bigger than average sized dick until I was in my mid-20's. Couple of things. I agree I think it makes me want to fuck around more than a lot of guys. I tend to be the hit of the party in group things and jerkoff parties.

And, it makes hooking up a little easier in the internet age. If I post on Craigslist or a hookup board with a pic, and if guys want sex only...and they could care less if you have a brain or how old you are...and they're a size queen...BOOM. I think it attracts more bi and basically straight guys who just want dick. If you want one, go for a big one.

Also, it tends to make me a "bottom magnet" ... not always good because I like versatile sex.

On the downside, in a lot of gay communities, your reputation is out there. "Oh yeah, him. He as a big dick."

And, I don't bareback. Trying to get a regular rubber over the thing kills my hardon. But it is fun watching the clerk's face (specially hot guys) when I buy Magnum Trojans in the store.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #8
mmmm-mmmm

mmmm-mmmm is infamous around these parts
Default fun

I am in total agreement with tbone0765. It is definitely fun having a larger cock. It creates a lot of sexual energy -- it is always there, being stimulated, even just by flopping around. Every inch always seems to be aroused by rubbing against clothing, flopping around when nude, sexual energy constantly being created. Fun -- and in need of a constant outlet. Whether or not this is any different from having a smaller dick I have no clue. Perhaps you would like to let us know the flip side so to speak.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #9
SmilinBare

SmilinBare is on a distinguished road

I'm a little-dicked guy and I'm way past being embarrassed because of the size of my little penis. When I'm flaccid and after just working out, my dick is usually at it's smallest, all tightened up into a golf ball-sized package. Still, I LOVE walking around the locker room so the other guys can have a good look at it if they want.

Don't misunderstand, I also like checking out you guys with bigger penises. How I'd love to have one that is long and thick enough when soft that swings. The image of a guy with a soft swinger is hot! Especially at nude beaches or other such clothing-optional gatherings.

My little cock has it's advantages, though. I never have to wear underwear in the summer nor do I bother with a jockstrap under my gym shorts.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #10
biinhsv

biinhsv is on a distinguished road

I guess everyone wants what they don't have. I really wish I had a big dick.. I'm bisexual, and when having sex with guys it's not a problem. But with girls, I need more thickness than I have for good vaginal sex.. My dick is about 5 inches long and it's skinny - like 4.5 inches in circumference.

I have great talents with my hands, and I eat girls' pussies til they beg me to stop.. But I always hate that first look of disappointment when a girl grabs my cock and finds out how thin it is. Or when I enter her, and she can't feel anything. They'll say, "I guess I'm just too wet"... Thanks for the kindness sweetie, it's appreciated.

I feel like all my other talents just can't make up for it. Considering how in American society your cock is often equated to your "manly-ness", having a small one can affect a guy to the soul. It's not a fun position to be in. I'm not a sissy or "girly boy", I'm a man all the way.. But hung like a 14 year old. It is the shits.

As for being horny all the time, I don't think that's a size thing. I'm horny as all get out, all the time, and cum over, and over and shoot big loads.. And heck, I'm 38 years old.

Last edited by biinhsv; 04-06-2009 at 03:57 PM.
biinhsv is offline   Reply With Quote