Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 07-14-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
Paulj3

Paulj3 is on a distinguished road
Default Public Toilet Sucking

I am here in mid Michigan. On M46 and M15 there are small parks with toilets that men frequent to get sucked off. I get lucky and get sucked off about once a week. I am luckier when it comes to sucking. I usually suck at least 2 guys a week there. I have only been doing this for about 6 months. Most of the men I suck are in their 40s, a few in their 50s and some in their 60s. Just havn't been fortunate to suck a younger guy. But the men I suck are great too. From 4 inch cocks to a couple near 8 inches. Some men cum just a little but yesterday I had a man fill my mouth with his hot cum. About 50 years old but cum like a horse.

My question is: are there any other spots I could go to near Lapeer, Flint or Saginaw to find men that want their cocks sucked.
Paulj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
phonebator

phonebator is on a distinguished road
Default Public restrooms

Gloryholes are gettin fewer and fewer all over the country I guess...use to always be sum around for cocksuckin but I hardly run into any at all anymore...nuthin like fuckin a hole with a warm wet mouth on the other side!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
cody1960

cody1960 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonebator View Post
Gloryholes are gettin fewer and fewer all over the country I guess...use to always be sum around for cocksuckin but I hardly run into any at all anymore...nuthin like fuckin a hole with a warm wet mouth on the other side!!!!
I used to love tearoom sex. Understall action, gloryholes, suckin' and fuckin'. It is getting HARD to find any action like this in TODAY'S world. I miss the old days !!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:40 AM   #4
logchain

Default Gloryhole FUN...

Ahhhhhhhh YES!!! They are fading.....but....nice to find one.....and a beckoning finger or pink tongue inviting my STIFF LOG through for SERVICE...and...hopefully the HOLE is big enough to get my JEWELS pulled through for attention, 2. Have had some wonderful seXXXperiences.....just almost tooooooo HOT to believe....via Gloryhole seXXX.

Stuffing LOG through is a bit scary to begin with...but.....never had a bad happening yet. What I wanna get into is Gloryhole at a pal's home like in a basement or some suitable situation for Gh action....go to the gh and get sucked...and on your way again.

I often cummm 2 or 3 times if the operator is good n aggressive....WOW....soooooooo INspirational....! Logchain
Old 07-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
rodman2005

rodman2005 is on a distinguished road

Check out www.squirt.org and www.cruisingforsex.com and also Craig's list in your area...
Otherwise, go to gay bar or even a str8 bar and feel out the crowd. At 1:30AM on Sat/Sun you'll be amazed at what guys you can pick up looking to get their cocks sucked. Try counrty bars and hang around with a beer in hand and move your eyes to the crotches... mmmmMMMMmmm tell me what happens~
Old 07-27-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
Paulj3

Default hello rodman (nice cock too)

I took your advice. Tried craigslist. Amazing. Notwithstanding the number of bullshit responces I got, I was inudated with men wanting to meet, wanting me to suck or wanting to suck me. The first I accepted was only 4 miles from me. Very attractive 50 year old supposedly strt.8. I met him at his barn and just sucked him. The second was a mid30s guy. I took my motorhome and met him. Sucked that nice cock twice almost back to back. Thanks.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:10 AM   #7
rodman2005

rodman2005 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: craigslist

always glad to be able to help out a fellow cocksucker/cocksuckee~
and do tell us more stories, mmmmmmm~
Old 12-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
Hard4UinHand

Hit me up. I live in Burton, Flint, Grand Blanc Areas, work in Rochester Hills. I usually go to the park on Squirrel Rd and get a blow in the back. Lots of that going on there. Just have to be quick and discreet. Auburn Hills cops DO NOT Play around. LOL I am on YAHOO - hard4uinhand - look me up.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:17 AM   #9
Paulj3

Default hello

I am at walkertown1946@aol.com. I will send you a message on hard4uinhand@yahoo.

Look forward to meeting you.